Join our server on Discord

Battle Arena (Renewed)
Brandon: tell me about it. How am I supposed to summon my Junk-Mechs if all they're gonna due is sink in the sand?

Renny: ...anyone know someone with concrete?
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
"Stones too hard, land on that thing and it's gonna hurt. Besides if a mech falls we gotta rebuild it." Silver said.
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
Matt: Well, the dirt was the best surface from the last arena, soft yet firm. I was more worried about the outer edges of the arena to be honest...

Jacub: *Looks over to the walls of the arena floor* If someone works on the stone structure, I can set up the energy field to strengthen it like before.

Jadeite: Even so... what do we do with food and supplies? We need those to regain our strength and in case there is something serious happening we need to be ready for it.

Jerri : *From the stands* If you thought you could do this without me this time... *Laughs* I'll be working on that area myself *Grins evily as she disappears into the back area, a lot of noise was heard as she was clearing away a lot of the debris back there*

Matt: *Wide-eyed* O....k... I guess that part is covered, but the supplies themselves might be a problem... *Whispers to Jadeite* You know her?

Jadeite: I thought you did... *They both shrug*
Nyaa... Will be around but not very much.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Fiero: I say we follow in the traditions of the Russians and build it out of bone.

RMAK:...i really shouldn't have given you that history book...
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Ray tapped his chin, smiling lightly as he pondered on what the floor should be made of. Giro on the other hand had ideas, though he admitted to himself that it was only applicable in his world, where magic was abundant. This world and its reliance on technology and electricity was far too drained of most of its magic.

"Real warriors fear not pain nor death." Xerowulfr spoke suddenly, "Mana Hunters sparred in clandestine colosseums reinforced with steel and iron. The ground was steel and stone, uneven, and made with spikes. Defeat was not tolerated."

"That was like a gillion years ago!" Raymond dismissed the idea.

Ray snapped his fingers. "Sealstone!" He chimed in cheerily.

Giro rolled his eyes at the kid. "Where the hell'd you think we're gonna come up with that much?"

"Loki has lots of it lying around in the pocket dimension in my head!" Ray cheerily tapped his noggin. "Its just regular stone, reinforced with runes. It can be set up so the runes could line up and have different effects, like... if you were thrown at it, it wouldn't break, or feel too hard on the body. You could drop glass in it and it wouldn't break, but its still pretty hard if you slam down on it! Also, it floats! So the battleground would float a little over one or two feet off the ground, and emit its own energy field!" The eternal eight suggested. "Can we use Sealstone?"
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
" Alright all this talk about seals has me hungry, where in a forest, can't we just send out hunting parties?" The large wolf asked. In response his stomach let out a large and deep rumble that went on for some time. " Really hungry."
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
Ray chuckled. "I missed you Fluffy!" And he gave the werewolf's leg a brief hug.

"Didn't this place use ta have a... food court or somethin'? Ain't no big deal. Its a big forest, one or two deer ain't gonna upset the natural balance." Giro agreed. "S'been a while since I hunted somethin'."

"I hunted breakfast just this morning. Boars are delicious." Xero added. "There should be wild boars around here."
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Dark: Boars huh. *licks his lips*

David O: Sealstone...it sound like a good idea. Did his place have a rest/healing room, if so I want to rebuild that, on my own.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Matt: Sealstone... That could work.

Jadeite: I agree. If the material is the same as he suggests, then it would be suitable for a floor-

Jacub: And I still have the field generator for the walls from the last one.

Jadeite: ... Never interrupt me again please. *Looks at Jacub*

Matt: ANYWAYS... *Walks over to Ray* Ray, how are you going to get into that ... Pocket Dimention you mentioned? I haven't seen Loki around in ages...

*Meanwhile, in the back...*

Jerri: *Humming as she was clearing debris out of a few rooms, smacking some with her tail while throwing out other rocks with her hands over to a hole on the wall in each of the rooms* Heheheheh... soon, this area will be ready for my new restaurante'! *Grins and adds a cloth to the bottom of her tail to use like a broom, swishing dust and other small things out the holes*

*Back on the Arena Floor*

Matt, Jacub: *Stomach Growls*

Jadeite: *Stomach growl, pushes glasses up*

Matt: I guess we're all hungry... There was a red-colored rabbit girl that volunteered to bring some food for us...

**About a half mile away from the arena**

Lenna - *panting, carrying a big pack... well, barely carrying it* Jerri... *Heading towards the arena*
Nyaa... Will be around but not very much.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
The large werewolf inhaled deeply. "Someones bringing food. Oh and Ray, my no touching policy still applies."
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz