Join our server on Discord

Battle Arena (Renewed)
*A grand arena stood in amist a great forest *Mystic Forest: Northwest end*. It seemed to be a bit aged as it had not been used in some time. The interior held old tapestries of dragons, knights, magicians and other peoples and creatures engaged in battle. Passages seemed to circle around, leading to various rooms along the way. All the doorways in the inside of the passageways lead to a vast, open floor, the seats around the arena grounds look like those of a roman coliseum.*

Matt Fenris Sikado - *Wearing his traditional Dark Knight armor of his home world* Well, this seems like a good place to hold this years battles...

Jadeite Curtiss - *Wearing a modified version of his grandfather's uniform, the gold and silver parts switched* Yes, this does seem ideal... after that masked man's group destroyed the last one.

Jacob Carano - *Wearing a leather vest, leather pants and shoes, a white shirt, spiked brown hair with dark green stripes on some of the spikes* Yeah, also plenty of room for a mech battle or two as well...

Sylirmon *Bat/Vampire Digimon, covered with his wings in the shadows* And why are we here?

Matt: *Smiles* We're about to begin anew with the Arena Project. Let's begin on the repairs and some of the rooms.

Jadeite: You know, we will need help to do all this. The four of us alone isn't enough.

Matt: Yeah, that is a problem...

((((((((((((((((((((((((())))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

This RP is open for anyone wanting to battle, hang out or whatever you want ^^ *Mostly battles lol* Same rules apply as to any RP...

1. No god-mod
2. Control your own chars, unless it's within reason.
3. Like the ADaD, anything is allowed in here and it's a constant storyline based around a battle arena with a LOT of rooms xD Who knows who will settle in them >.> <.<
4. Post count = 2 ppl / 8 posts <> 3 ppl / 10 posts and so on

#. Will add from suggestions or if I think of others.

((((((((((((((((((((((((())))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
Nyaa... Will be around but not very much.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Name: Brandon Hayley
Species: Anthro Southern Timber Wolf
Description:

http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u1/ra...lf_001.jpg

He wears a pair of filthy blue jeans, heavy leather boots, a heavy leather belt, and a black collar around his neck. Strapped across his back is a Remington 870 Police Magnum shotgun, with shells in special slots along the sling. On his left hand is rings that spell FUCK in raised letters, and on his right is a pair of brass knuckles.
Abilities:

Fire manipulation: from small flames to a flamethrower-like stream of fire, he can create and control conflagrations. Larger uses require more energy, and therefore, drains him faster.

Mechanical Knowledge: he's very good with his paws. With a vast knowledge of cars, trucks, machinery, and other stuff, he can whip up anything, given the right set of tools.

Weapons Knowledge: he cut his teeth on a .243 rifle. He trains religously with anything he can get his paws on, and knows how to kill with anything from a monkey wrench to a machine gun.

Background: typical poverty-stricken life, he left his hometown with nothing more than what he has with him now. He's currently traveling with Renny.
Digivice model: D3
Digivice Colors: Black/Red/Chrome
Digieggs on hand: Digiegg of Chaos

Name: Renny
Species: DarkRenamon
Description: typical Renamon, but instead of yellow/white fur, blue eyes, and purple gloves, she has black and grey fur, with red eyes, and red gloves.

Attacks:

Obsidian Blades: similar to Diamond Storm, but they blades are pitch black, and they explode on contact.

Darkness Punch: concentrated darkness forms around her paw, which erupts explosively when the punch connects.

Digivolution:

DarkRenamon(Rookie) => HellRenamon(Ultimate) w/the Digiegg of Chaos => ??

History: Unknown. Currently traveling with Brandon Hayley.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
With the sound of a snapping finger, a number of people appeared in the arena.

Raymond: Hai! *This is how he looks like right now* God I missed this place! Don't mind me gais! I'm just here to drop off the kids! Bai now! *Vanishes in a small explosion of confetti*

Ray: *Looking around, he was back to his eight year old form, wearing a grade-school uniform, black shorts and shoes with white socks, and a white button-up shirt.* I remember this place!

Giro: Sweet, the Colosseum's up again! *he was wearing his regular ensemble, but this time he wore a black shirt with the word "Grr!" on the front in place of bandages and wrappings.*

Xerowulfr: *Getting used to the new world, he shed his skeletal armor and now wore a simple black collar with a silver clasp, symbolic of his loyalty to Juno* This location is familiar to me. I remember it well.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
*in a fireball, Brandon crashlands in the center of the Arena. Renny phases in next to him*

Brandon: ooph! Fuck that.... I'm not doing that again...

Renny: I never told you to do that.

Brandon: *sticks his tongue out at Renny, then proceeds to pat the flames out* so, who here needs a good ol' Texas asswhuppin'?
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
David O: *A humanoid black black mage with a summoning horn under his hat, on an airship* This is the place, Dark?

Dark: *Looks at the arena* Yeah, this is the place. *jumps off the airship, flying over to the arena grounds*

David O: *Following Dark, using the float spell to slowly descent to the ground, de-summoning the airship*

Gus Cecil: *Wearing the same kind of bartenders clothing that his grandfather wore, has the Jewel of Gardios sword with him* Hey Jadeite, long time no see.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Name: Fiero
Species: Digimon
Description: standard Flamedramon with no armour, no guns but good driving skills.

Name: RMAK
Species: Digimon
Description: a Renamon, wearing loose beige combat pants and a slightly ripped camouflage tank top. Carries an AK47, with blue tiger paint job and a red dot scope
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Name: Silverfang Grizzlywig A.K.A Silver A.K.A Fluffy
Height: 12ft
Weapon: A 6 ft broadsword.
Description: Silver is a tall skinny light grey furred werewolf, he would look like any other werewolf were it not for the devilish wings mounted upon his back.
Armour: Silver has spiked elbow pads and spiked knee pads as well as flingerless spiked gauntlets. They are resistant to mpost forms of magic on his homeworld and some forms here. They look like a brown leather.
Fighting style: Though he carries a weapon he tends to rely on hands and foot, tooth and claw when the battle gets intense. When he truly respects an opponent he removes his sword and armour.

'So.' Silverfang thought. 'I could use a good fight.'
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
Matt: *Smiled as all the other people showed up* Alright, but before we can begin, we need to fix this place up... any ideas?

Jadeite - Hmm... We could start with the arena floor. I highly doubt that the interior can be fixed anytime soon...

Jacub - Yeah... it is a mess in there.

Matt: Alright then... *The three proceeds to the Arena Floor, looks back* You guys are helping right?

((I'm trying to make a comeback lol))
Nyaa... Will be around but not very much.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
" Any ideas on what were going to make it out of?" The large wolf asked. "Sands good for fighting, but anything heavy is gonna sink right in."
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
Dark: I think we shound have a stone floor.

David O: Yeah, I think so too.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds