Join our server on Discord

Shindou / L. Werewolf RPG
"Well, I've never been able to have a house key...." Tieya spoke gently, before sighing. "...I stay up my friend's house more or less..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Ryo smiles as he offers Tieya for stay at his house. "You can stay at my house, if you want. I have one empty rooms for you to stay as long as you want."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Oh... well..." Tieya looked down for a few seconds, and sighed softly. Ryo was still a new person to her... he didn't know much about him... could he be trusted?

She still gave a sigh, nonetheless. "A..Alright..." Trying her hardest, she gave a weak smile.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Ryo smiles as lends his paw to her, as slowly introduce himself. "I'm sorry for not introduce myself. My name is Ryo, and may I know your name, miss?"
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Well... it's... it's Tieya..." Tieya started to smile a little bit more from the paw, as she lifted up one of her arms - with difficulty - as she shook his paw gently. "...Nice to meet you... Ryo..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Ryo took her bag on her paw and shooks softly, before bowing. "Nice to meet you too, Miss Tieya." He raise his head and smiles widely to her, as he lends another paw. "May I help you to carry your bag?"
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
The dragoness blushed furiously, and glanced to the side for a second, before unwrapping another bag from her other arm. "Oh... s-sure...." She was thinking at that time as she handed the bag to him - he was being so helpful...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Faiz smiles as took and hold her bags. "You looks cute when you blush, Miss Tieya." He giggles as he move step forward, before looking back to Tieya. "Let's go to my house."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
She couldn't help it anymore. This... new person... just being so friendly to her... did she know him... or see him? He seemed familiar in some way, but she couldn't place it. With a now proper smile, Tieya nodded, while walking to the side of Ryo. "Alright!"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
They walking side by side down the roadside, until they stepped in to the elite residential area. The place is so beautiful; with the trees growing healthy at the backyard of each house, and a breeze that came from sea, not too far from where they walking.

Ryo look to Tieya with a smile still locked on his face. "It's very long time I didn't see you since the last day I saw you somewhere, Tieya."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds