Join our server on Discord

World of Eternity
Blinking, Kurtz gave off a soft grin, as he saw the xenomorph's true face - a small chuckle coming to his lips. "Oh? That's supposed to frighten me?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Who knows." Xen said quietly "That's my reason to be out... what about you?"
Taking a small needed breath, Kurtz looked up. Xen, was only about a few, say 5, centimetres taller then him... roughly. "...Well... I was out trying to get a drink from the shop in the centre of town... before they closed..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Mhm..." Xen grinned impishly "Does that mean you have money on you now?" His grin turned predatory.
OOC: ROFL at the sig! XD

IC:

Kurtz gave a blink, as he nodded slightly. "Uhhh.. yeah.... of course, what would I buy the drink with.."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Xen suddenly leaped, slamming Kurtz to the ground. He started searching the dragon's pockets "Heheheh..."
Giving a loud howl, Kurtz's eyes widened, as he grit his fangs together. "What the hell are you doing?!"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"What? I'm just- Ah-ha!" Xen laughed as he extracted a wallet from Kurtz's pocket.
That as all it took for Kurtz's anger to shoot up. Immediately, his eyes started to glow red, and, with a somehow.... demonic, amount of strength, he lifted his claw up - then shooting for Xen's throat. "You little~~!"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Urk-!" Xen froze as Kurtz's hand clutched his neck