Join our server on Discord

World of Eternity
The only ones to post here are me, and The Grim Pokepimp!

---------------------------------------------

Rules first:

1. As stated, ONLY me and Grim. NO-ONE else is to post unless a moderator finds this is in the wrong place.
2. Grim, we can control up to two MAIN characters. You can have others, but they're not allowed to have explicit content until those two main characters are either knocked out or asleep.
3. No powerplaying.
4. Godmodding, disabled.

--------------------------------------------

Profiles!

My two main characters:

Name: HRTgyjckgj
Powers: Can summon a fireball, and a thunderbolt. Has a dark form that is brought out when pissed off.
Description: You know what he looks like by the amount of pictures.
Forms: Only Dresan and Kurothy.

Name: Aeris Matriatin
Powers: Possesses lots of white and black magic she can use.
Description: Think of Aeris from VG Cats, make her nearly as tall as Kurtz, and you got her.
Forms: Aeroth.

I'll post up the side-characters later. =P

Let's ahgo!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Alhrightie! >XD Let's get the insanity rolling!

Profiles:

I Wrote:Name - Xen (Xenomon)

Gender - Male

Type - Xenomorph - Virus

Level - Rookie

Attacks - Acid Shot (spits a highly corrosive acid up to 20 meters), Spawn (multiplies self up to fifty times), Lightning Reflex (reflects incoming attacks)

Abilities - Eyeless (can see under any condition, cannot be blinded), Regeneration (heals very quickly), Acidic Blood (any attack that draws blood will also cause damage to attacker)

Description - See picture. 1.9m tall. Wears heavy gray cloak to hide appearance.

I Wrote:Name - (Thun) Thundamon

Gender - Female

Type - Thunder - Data

Level - Champion

Attacks - Thunder Barrage (fires weak lightning bolts), Plasma Strike (fires single purple tinted lightning bolt, similar to Thunder Strike only uber powerful)

Abilities - Recharge (absorbs electrical energy), Discharge (can heal other Digimon at expense of own energy)

Description - See picture. 1.6m tall.

:P
------------------------------------------------

It was late. The witching hour, as many would call it. Soft padding footsteps tapped across the quiet streets of Sin Town, a place with not many skyscrapers and many small buildings.

A red-haired dragon frantically sped through the town, his hair ruffling in the breeze - his legs pumping like pistons against the floor. He was desperate... desperate to find something.....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
But meanwhile, someone else was also on the streets. Although his pace was less flightly. He sighed beneith his heavy hood, keeping alert for any threat or oppertunity.
Turning down a corner, the red-haired dragon then immediately crashed into a... person, covered in a hood - with a stumble, he fell backwards, before blinking. "Oww.... who...?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
The robed figure backed off, crouching down and hissing "Watch where you're going!"
"S-Sorry!" The dragon then stuttered, before his eyes flickered open. "Wait... uhm..." He then lifted his head up slightly. "...W-Who would be out at this time... who are you..?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
He remained silent for a few seconds before responding "Xen." He stood back upright slowly "I can't be out during the day... People tend to get frightened."
"Frightened?" Kurtz stuttered softly, before smiling deviously. It was in his attitude that he was a little... to say the least, daring. "...Why would that be?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Xen didn't reply with words. He simply flicked his hood back, grinning impishly.