Join our server on Discord

Justin and Tabetha
Tabetha: Gee... why did I have to anal him in male form... *puts a claw on her head* .... I shouldn't have...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Justin: *flips the pancakes on their other sides then turns the hashbrowns once again* Bacon and Sausage are already done *takes skillet and places them into a bowl then setting it asside with a plate over it to keep it warm* Now...*goes over back over to the pancakes places them onto a plate neatly stacked* hasbrowns...*takes the cooked hashbrowns and places them onto the plate* Alright...*quickly places the plate onto the dining table then places the bowl of sausage and bacon in front along with orange juice and milk* Done!! *then he ran back into the bedroom* Breakfast is finished Tab!!
The OCA
Tabetha: Oh wow... You really did that for me? *she then slowly sits up on the bed, and slowly, she climbs out - a claw rubbing against her eye* ...Awwww... thankies... really....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Justin: Of course I did, sweetheart *smiling happily* Now come on its getting cold
The OCA
Tabetha: *hearing that, she quickly runs into the kitchen* Alright, coming!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Justin: No need to hurry *he walked into the kitchen after her anxious to hear about his cooking* Well how does it look?
The OCA
Tabetha: *she stares at the food and drink - her jaw dropping* Ohhh... my... *she then turns and huggles Justin* THANKIES!!!!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Justin: *chuckled as hes hugged and kisses her on the forehead* Glad to know you like it *sat down adjacent to her spot* now taste it.
The OCA
Tabetha: *giggling cutely, she nods, and goes to quickly sit down at her space* Ohhh, I don't know what to have first... uhm... *she quickly notices the pancakes and her eyes turn into hearts* OH MY!!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Justin: I'm guessing you enjoy pancakes *clicks his fingers and a drizzle of syrup and a dab of butter is added*
The OCA