Join our server on Discord

Blue + Red = Chaos
Ada turns around and reveals that she's been lifting dumbbells as well which were holding several tons of weight. "Ah, it looks like we had the same idea." She giggles softly before she continues to lift the massive weights, feeling her body becoming even more muscular. "Mmhhh...this feels good..."

(Outside)

"I feel...I feel...I feel hungry! Rawwrrrr!" Crimson grows to a full fifty feet tall before he starts to walk towards downtown in a rage of hunger and lust. He started grabbing a few victims off the street before his instincts told him what to do, his paw stuffing the two furs into his cock, absorbing them into his body and causing him to gain even more muscle. "Hhrrrr!"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Hey!" Mar laughed softly, always enjoying to see Ada with her antics, "No fair, you're using magic to get stronger quicker!" he said with a grin, his own muscles bulging out with each flex as he worked out in front of her.

(House)

"Eek! Crimson!" Dorothy called out, quickly exiting her house after getting properly dressed, and her glasses on. The white-haired dragoness hurried out, lamening she hadn't bought a car yet, and chased after the giant walking mountain of testosterone.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"You're just jealous, dragon boy." Ada laughed softly before she added some more weight to her dumbbell and gave them several more lifts. Her muscular, curvy body started to sweat a little, causing her bikini to cling tightly to her scaly body. "Mmhh...I love a good work out..." Her muscles slowly became more pronounced.

(Downtown)

"Hhhrrrr!" Crimson grew a few more stories in height before he started to move up to cars, stuffing them inside his ravenous cock. A defiant roar shook the downtown area, causing people to run haphazardly, like extras in a cheesy monster movie.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"So do I. And I don't need to be jealous, except of how sexy you look all drenched in sweat!" Mar smiled widely, looking at her shiney scales that kept expanding with her bulging muscles, "Careful now, you're gonna burst out if you keep that up!" he laughed heartily again.

(House)

Somehow, Dorothy was able to catch up with him, and after a few minutes of running and taking lifts she was able to stand atop a flat's roof. "C-Crimson!" she yelped from a distance, hoping to get to him, "You must stop! You're going to wreck everything!"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"I've already devoured the universe three times, I think I can handle a little extra muscle, dragon boy." Ada giggled a little before she added some more weight before returning to lifting the dumbbell. The queen dragoness murred in soft pleasure as her body continued to lightly expand with muscle with the sexy lizard loving every once of power flowing through her body.

(Downtown)

The Foxasaurus Rex then turned around, barely hearing Dorothy's cries of distress. He smiled lightly at her frantic behavior before waving almost childishly towards her. Crimson then roared out of lust again as he returned to stuffing his cock full of cars and now small buildings, causing him to grow a few more stories. "Gggrrrahhh!" Feeling his mammoth member throb for release after all the teasing, he started looking for something big enough to sate his lustful needs.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"No I mean..." Mar pointed up to the ceiling, which was becoming closer and closer to Ada as she kept increasing in mass.

(City)

Dorothy joined her paws together in distress, unable to discern what had to be done to stop this madness, "What will calm him down?! He's devouring everything that... Oh." She smiled to herself, then quickly made her way down, taking her time since it was such a tall building.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"No...I need more!" The queen dragoness roared in delight as she continued to pump iron, the magic causing her muscles and body to quickly expand until she broke through the ceiling of the gym. "So much power...I love it! Rawrrrr!" Ada then looked over and noticed Crimson ravaging downtown, sighing softly. "Oh, you must be joking. Crimson must have been playing with super science again. Mar, go find Dorothy, maybe she can do something." She started walking over to stop him, clinching her fists.

Crimson was about to start thrusting into a building until his huge pointed ear heard Ada approaching. He looked over and grinned, finally seeing something large enough to handle him. The Foxasaurus Rex pounced her and pinned her in a dominant manner. "Rrraagghh..."

Ada glared and prepared to breath fire on him. "You'd better let go brother. Otherwise, we're going to have one hell of a barbecue."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Mar sweat-dropped, watching the massive dragoness walk off into town to what seemed to be an even larger fox with an endless hose attached to his crotch "Here was to a semi-normal date." He scratched behind his head, the weights placed back on the table as he looked around, oogling and scared people alike staring at Ada's gigantic form. "Nothing to see here folks, continue like normal." He said with a small grin as he ran off into town, before he bumped to the side of a large carry-truck, obviously not suffering major damage, though it wasn't the same for the truck. "Ow, who put this in my way?" The dragon frowned, rubbing his forehead.

"Eek! Don't tell me you put a hole in it!" Dorothy jumped down from the truck's driver seat, noticing Mar, "Huh? Brother?" she blinked.

"Oh, finally found you!" Mar gasped in and over-melodramatic fashion, "Man that took some time. Look, there's something going on- Ada became hotter than she usually is." He said with a grin, making motions over his chest and back for emphasis, "Oh, and she went off looking for Crimson. Did you know he's now 170 feet tall and looks like he ate three factories of steroids?" he commented.

"We don't have time for that! I need to take this truck over to him and then drive away to lure Crimson out of town, or else he'll keep destroying things!" Dorothy explained. Mar was making hand motions again.

"Or maybe he'll just sleep with her sister?"

"What?!" Dorothy gasped in surprise and frowned in annoyance at Mar's comment, "Mar, this isn't the time for," but then he grabbed her head and pointed it towards the city where the overgrown and still growing fox was on top of the smaller, but still giant Ada. "...WHAT?!" she fumed, dumbfounded.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Alright, you asked for it! Rrrrawwrrr!" Ada then unleashed a breath of fire across Crimson's face, forcing the Foxasaurus Rex with her unyielding fire before she pushed him off.

Crimson batted off the flames before he roared in fury before she started stuffing more victims up his hungry cock to grow and to overpower the stubborn female.

Ada was pushed back, her head landing near Mar and Dorothy befroe she told the two. "If you have any ideas, tell me now. He's out of control and I really don't want to be a part of this Godzilla vs. King Kong remake." The queen dragoness then tried to channel her magic to keep up with her brother's growth.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"I was about to drive this truck away from town," Dorothy explained to Ada, "He follows big things that move, since he's following his primal instincts at the moment... But..." she looked over to the truck Mar had accidentally smashed, then looked over to him.

"Hey, not my fault it was on my way!" Mar defensively stood, "Maybe Ada can remain a bit smaller than him and then run into the wilderness so he can eat then?" he suggested.

"Brother, you're a genius!" Dorothy looked over to Ada expectantly.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad