Join our server on Discord

Heaven & Hell. Mk.2
"Hey hey! Calm down tigress!" Mar laughed, still fisting her, "Ah hell, what's the use!" he said, and it was true he didn't want to wait either. The whiff of her juices was driving him nuts, and he had come out of her earlier rather frisky, he removed his hand, only to grip both of her lips' side with his claws as his hard cock was ready for her, "Take it!" he growled, penetrating as deep as he could muster.

(Room)

Dorothy sighed in relief, "Whew..." she said to herself, his 'right size' comment making her imagine weird stuff, namely a thought bubble that came out picturing her little self next to a gigantic cock head. She shook her head to get rid of the thought, "Yes... I suppose... no more drinking stuff you don't know what it is!" She said, squeezing the thick meat in her claws as she started to enjoy some of the soft caresses to her big butt, her tongue returning to lick around the shaft.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Katt's purring caused her entire body to shake a bit as Mar slid into her easily, "Ohhhh, yeah, fuck me hard!" she moaned, her tail coiling around Mar's waist a bit as she pressed her hand against his back, nearly pushing Mar into her pussy.

"Now where's the fun in that?" Shadow laughed, moving one of his hands around and poking at Dorothy's tail hole, "If I hadn't drinken that potion or whatever I wouldn't be like this right now would I?"
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Mar groaned, he was one of the few exceptions that would never make it inside at least while he was straining. The dragon boy roared, pleased by the slickness of the big pussy as his cock spat pre deep inside as he started thrusting. "Mmmrrrr...! Hard? I'll show you hard!" he squeezed her lips towards himself, squeezing himself onto the cunt as he humped, causing the pleasure to rise for both of them.

(Room)

"Eep!" The stimulation from the poke made her squirm and lean upwards, "Don't be rethoric with me! You ruined half of my chemistry project demonstration!" she huffed, darting her look at him.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Ooh yeah, kitty likes that!" Katt purred, she grabbed Mar around the waist lifting him away and pulling him back against herself, "Mmm, I like my new little toy." she giggled.

"Well, at least now you have something to show for it instead of just some boring liquid." Shadow smiled, "And don't give me that look, I might just stuff my cock in your mouth to get you quiet for a bit." he teased.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Mmmpphf... yeah... and..." Mar was about to continue, before he looked up, stopping, "Wha? Toy?" He said, raising an eyebrow, "What do you mean 'new toy'?" he asked, his tail coiling around hers.

(Room)

"D-d-don't be ridiculous..." Dorothy meeped, almost losing her composture, "It just won't fit!" she whined, although she moved her paws around the shaft, trying to stroke it idly while she ignored his gaze, returning to her labor of licking around the messy parts, "And... what are you going to do now? You won't be able to even put on some clothes now! See?" she darted upwards suddenly, a small grin appearing over her face, "You'll need to change back!" she giggled to him.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"What? You think I'm letting you go?" Katt tightened her grip around Mar, "I'm keeping you, you aren't going anywhere."

OOC: Katt: Totally worth buying off Shadow. I'm liking this RP now.

IC:

"Oh really?" Shadow smiled, clearly knowing something she didn't, "And why would I need to change back? Plenty of wolves' walk around without clothes, their natural fur covering is more than enough." he laughed, "I don't have to worry about clothes as long as I don't get too aroused."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: What did you buy? Cookies?

IC:

Mar shivered slightly, and it had become a little hard to disagree with her, now that she was twice his height, "Uhhh... Well... I was not going to run away, you know!" He grinned sheepishly, "But I'm not a toy, maybe uh... your stud! Sounds better, doesn't it?" he widened his smile, although he couldn't move much, since her grip was keeping him from doing so.

(Room)

"Hmph!" Dorothy grunted, looking away from him, "As if it was possible that you would stop randomly feeling horny." She retorted, rising her chin proudly.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Katt: No, I just gave Slash some fish and he threatened Shadow's life. It was a good trade.

IC:

"Sorry, but once a feline chooses a mate," Katt smiled, showing off her rows of sharp teeth, "She's the one in charge. And she never gives him up."

"Well maybe not around someone as sexy and gorgeous as you," Shadow grinned, "Although perhaps all I need is one good orgasm and it should go down long enough for me to get home and get some new clothes."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: How can you threaten the all-father god of SPAM's life? I just can't get it through my head.

IC:

"Those fangs sure look menacing now that they are bigger than my head..." Mar gulped, "So stud is alright, right? RIGHT?" He said, smiling nervously.

(Room)

"...Fine..." Dorothy sighed in defeat, she gave her 'back' to him again and continued licking the messy parts, but she realized soon she had 'cleaned' him off completely! "Oopsie..." she said, looking back with a cute mellow, her tongue licking around her maw for any renmants as she winked.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Katt: I can't, that's why I have Slash do it for me.

Slash: I can be quite persuasive.

IC:

"If that's what you want to call yourself," Katt purred, gentley nuzzling his head, "Just as long as you know who you belong to."

"Hmm, all clean?" Shadow asked, looking past her, "Uh oh, but now I'm all hard again aren't I?" he smiled, "We're gonna have to take care of that aren't we, can't have me walking around with this sticking out."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad