Join our server on Discord

Blue + Red = Chaos
"Well, I did absorb some sexual energy from you, dragon boy, and it buffed me up a little." Ada then started to become impatient, her tail becoming tighter as she asked, "Now what's your next exercise idea?"

(House)

"The weights? Um...SPAM, maybe?" The fox then nuzzled her cheek before giving her a puzzled look. "Oh, I thought you wanted to rest." Crimson then let go of Dorothy, the muscular fox still brimming with energy. "Well, what do you want to do then, Dot? Go to the beach, maybe?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Like I said... there's no exercising to do if you've nothing to work out." Mar shrugged, apparently not feeling the tightness yet. "Maybe you need to find something to work out first?" he suggested.

(House)

"Uhm, actually, I liked seeing you work out, and I can rest while on the bed..." Dorothy giggled, watching Crimson with interested eyes.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Oh, fine. Let's find some weights then. I bet I can out lift you, dragon boy." The queen dragoness chuckled softly before she let go of the blue dragon. Ada then started to look for some nice and heavy weights for them to work out with.

(House)

"Oh, alrighty, sounds good to me." Crimson then returned to lifting the two heavy weights, giving a murr from the feeling of exertion. His muscles started to react as his muscles began to grow subtle larger at first. "Hhrrr...is my dragoness enjoying the show?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"No gym around here. And why are you searching for weights? I said to look for something that needs to be worked out, not something to work out with!" Mar explained.

(House)

"Ooh-hoo-hoo!" Dorothy squealed like a fangirl, eagerly watching Crimson flex, "You look like one of those famous bodybuilders! So ripped! Tee-hee!" she giggled.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Oh fine. Don't get your underwear in a bunch." Ada growled a little and then looked down her scaly body, observing the fusion of curves and muscles across her body. "Well, I'm in good shape I guess, dragon boy. Unless you see something I don't."

(House)

"Heh heh, well thank you kindly, Dot." Crimson grinned and showed off more for the cute dragoness, pumping more weights as his body started to grow larger with his muscles becoming more pronounced. Soon his head bumped gently against the ceiling. "Hmmm, I think you need a bigger house, cutie."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Yeah. You're little I guess." Mar said, putting his arms behind his head as he grinned, "Maybe you'd like to work those muscles up?" he stuck his tongue out.

(House)

"H-have you..." Dorothy swallowed her drool, "...grown again?" She asked in almost a panic, "But how?!" she blinked.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"It would be nice to get bigger," declared Ada with a smirk before she lifted Mar into her arms. "Alright, lets head on over to the gym then and get a huge workout." She started to walk over towards the workout facility, causing traffic to stop as she walked through town.

(House)

"Uh, I don't know. Maybe I'm having a relapse of that growth formula." Crimson had stopped lifting weights, but his body mass continued to grow. He jumped out the large window before quickly becoming the size of a house. "Damn, there's no way I'm going to fit inside Dot now."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Wow. Aren't you the big, red, walking streetlight." Mar stated with a grin, "Must be nice being over twenty feet tall, huh!" he wagged his tail happily, actually not minding to be held on air by the gigantic dragon girl.

(House)

"Eeeek! Crimson!" Dorothy whimpered, hurrying to the window only to see a wall of furry iron in front of her, "I-impossible! Could it still be working on your body?" she asked herself, trembling slightly.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Indeed. It's quite fun towering over anyone." She then spots the gym and sets Mar down. "Ah, alrighty, let's go get some more muscle." Ada enters with an excited grin across her reptilian muzzle.

(Outside the House)

With a louder voice, the large fox looked inside the house with Dorothy only able to see his eyes now. "Um, yep, that's probably it. Could you try and cook up an antidote, I'm starting to feel funny." Crimson wasn't sure what it was, but he was starting to become hungry, only the feeling was coming from his enlarged cock. Nah...that can't be it...I mean, how can my meat get hungry?
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Alright!" Mar said, following behind Ada, "Rawr, I'm gonna get the dumbells!" he grinned, separating from the sexy dragones in bikini and immediately built two large dumbells with tons of weight add-ons to start lifting, coming back to his gigantic girl companion while doing some light curling, "What'cha gonna work out with?"

(House)

"F-funny? Uhm... what are you feeling?!" Dorothy said, worried that the spontaneous growth spurt would be the least of their problems, "What's wrong, Crimson?!"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad