Join our server on Discord

Blue + Red = Chaos
"Ahhh...m-maybe...just keep going, I'm keeping close, dragon boy...mhhh!" Ada moaned deeply from the rough pounding she was getting up her plump butt, her pussy below becoming moist with her orgasm building. The queen dragoness tried to make Mar orgasm as well, using her snug walls to tease his dragon meat while her tail caressed his huge balls.

(House)

"Rrrgghhh...then cum, my tight dragoness...orgasm nice and hard..." Crimson felt his own orgasm growing close as his member released some more pre, easily filling Dorothy's snug tail hole. He continued to pump at a swift and hard pace to roughly ravage her insides with his plump meat.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Mmmrrrrraarrrgh!" Mar suddenly emitted a roar, his balls tightening as he suddenly began ejaculating non-stop like a running hose. "Ohhh yeah! Rub harder! Grrr!" he growled.

(House)

"Ah... AHHHH!" Dorothy screamed out loud while arching back, her boobs bouncing in front of her as her cunt began splashing juice over the floor relentlessly.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Oooh yesss...dragon boy...gggrrhhhh!" With an orgasmic roar, Ada's pussy released a small torrent of her feminine juices while her tailhole gripped Mar's meat like a warm vice. The anal passage rubbed his meat roughly and tried to milk out every last drop of seed. "Hhhrrr...fill me up all the way, Mar..."

(House)

"D-Dot...get ready...nnnngghhh!" Crimson then pushed one last time into Dorothy's tight rear before bursting with his orgasm. He growled in delight as his seed quickly spread within Dorothy, filling her belly up until it was pleasantly plump.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Greedy aren't ya?!" Mar growled out loudly, his body almost throwing itself into Ada as he gave her the ride of her life, his cum flooding her insides as his orgasm went on and on for longer than fifteen minutes.

(House)

"Ah- nnngh!" Dorothy clenched again, feeling the sperm start to dig its way deep into her body as she yelped and whimpered in bliss.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Hehe, maybe a little." Ada panted roughly from their intense orgasms before she finally started to calm down and her insides loosened their grip around Mar's length. The queen dragoness slumped to the ground, breathing softly from all of the exertion. "Mmhhh...that was one hell of an exercise, dragon boy."

(House)

Crimson humped her ass for a few more minutes until finally his hose died down with his orgasm ending. The fox took a deep breath before quickly recovering. He nibbled playfully on Dorothy's neck before asking her, "How was that, cutie? Was it everything that you wanted?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Rawr." Mar growled playfully, his tail wagging as he slumped with Ada and cuddled her, "You gonna lose weight if we keep this up! Heh heh."

(House)

"Oh yeah..." Dorothy gasped audibly, slumping down to the ground, her strength giving off, "I would never imagine this to happen even in my wildest dreams!"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Yeah, I can already feel some of the results." Ada reached over and grabbed her butt for a moment, noticing that is was back to normal from before she ate all that ice cream. "Ah, much better. So does my handsome dragon boy have another exercise plan, hmmm?"

(House)

"Glad to hear, cutie." Crimson then started to gently pull out of Dorothy's snug tail hole, a small torrent of seed leaking out once her back door was free again. "Hhrrr...so does my lusty dragoness have any ideas of what to do next?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Hmm, I've so much in my mind at the moment." Mar grinned, "Though I don't see any part in you that's 'exceeding' at the moment" he said.

(House)

"Oohng!" Dorothy grunted once her body was free from the extra contents, "I... I believe some rest is in order..." she gasped all giggly-like.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Oh, there's nothing wrong with some extra exercise." Ada then flexed her arm, showing off the decent muscle her queen dragoness body had. "Besides it's nice to have a little extra muscle." She then hugged Mar softly with her tail and asked, "C'mon dragon boy, let me hear another one of those ideas."

(House)

"Rest?" Mysteriously, Crimson was lifting a couple of weights, feeling the need to maintain his muscular, furry body. "Well, alright, I guess a short nap won't hurt." He dropped the weights and climbed back into bed with the dragoness, holding her securely in his burly arms. "Good night, Dot." Crimson then gives her lips a gentle peck.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"So uh, how did you get musclier, again?" Mar asked as he was held off-ground, blinking at Ada's scaly, enormous muscles.

(House)

"Uhm..." Dorothy blinked genuinely surprised, "Where did you take those weights from? And uhm..." she gasped a bit as she found herself around his big arms, "It's still around noon..." she said, looking away from the open window as a bright sun ray showered onto her face.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad