Join our server on Discord

DarkKnightMatt / AWL
Flamebolt drank down all of the nectar that flowed out, only a small ammount leaked out of his mouth. As Flammie quickened her motions, he was almost lost in the sheer pleasure he was feeling, his orgasm coming back rather quickly.
Nyaa... Will be around but not very much.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Flammie murred in her afterglow, suckling hard on the head of Flamebolt's member, and wrapping her soft breasts around the bottom, sucking him off and giving him a titty fuck at the same time.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
The feel of Flammie's mouth and breasts on his cock sent him over the edge, cumming into Flammie's mouth. "Ah...ah...AH...AHHHHHH" Flamebolt roars, his cum shooting out of his cock as he continued to clean up Flammie's pussy, licking at the leftover liquid from her orgasm.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Flammie murred and gulped down the load of cum, sucking it out of the sensitive head. "mmm!!! MMHH!!" she murred, still massaging the bottom half of the shaft with her breasts.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Flamebolt finished and was just laying there, enjoying the treatment he was getting from Flammie, barely enough energy for talking. "You're wonderful, Flammie..." Flamebolt tells her, panting.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"You're wonderful too, Flamebolt..." Flammie said, turning around and licking her lips. "that's some delicious seed you have..." she continued, laying on top of his body and kissing his lips gently, wrapping her arms around him and snuggling him softly.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Flamebolt smiles as he looks at her. "The same could be said for your juice too..." He said, licking around his mouth. He places a paw on her head as they lay there, Flamebolt looking up to the sky once again, very thankful that fate allowed them to meet.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Flammie murred happily as she nuzzled Flamebolt's muzzle, her tail slowly wrapping around Flamebolt's. "mmhh...i'm tired Flamey...can i sleep on you?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"I don't mind... I'm a little sleepy myself." Flamebolt said to her as he nuzzled Flammie's muzzle, also wrapping his tail around Flammie's.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Thanks sweethart..." Flammie said, smiling as she closed her eyes, resting peacefully on top of the red mana dragon, and soon fell asleep.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan