Join our server on Discord

Blue + Red = Chaos
"Ohhh...y-yes...good dragon boy...mmhh!" Ada gave some soft moans as her snug tailhole was plugged by Mar's thick tongue. The queen dragoness purred deeply as her rosy insides were stroked by the slick muscle before they tightened around the dragon's tongue.

(House)

"Hehe, that's good to hear, my lusty little pet. Prepare yourself." Crimson then pushed forward roughly, managing to penetrate Dorothy's tight ass with a few inches of his fleshy rod. "Hrrrrghh...so tight, we're going to have to stretch you out a little, pet." The seed that still coated his member helped to lubricated his meat as it went deeper inside.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
And with that, Mar continued pleasuring Ada's backdoor with both his claws and maw, scratching and squeezing the sides while he continued kissing and licking everywhere, snuggling himself closer to Ada's immense bum.

(House)

"Ah... aahhhh!!" Dorothy groaned out loud, her fangs gritting together as her tail stayed vertically up and rigid as her entire body shook from the impending stretching moment, unable to resist moaning and yelping out in a mix of pain and pleasure.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Ahh...such a nice tease..." Ada closed her eyes and purred deeply from all of Mar's playful teasing to her snug back door. Her folds tried to grip his tongue tightly while her cunny below leaked some slick oils. The dragoness's tail then wrapped around his meat and gave it a teasing stroke. "Hehe, alright, dragon boy. I'm all warmed up, let's get to the real exercise." Her ruby scaled head turned back and smirked lustfully towards him.

(House)

Crimson heard Dorothy cry out before a look of concern filled his emerald eyes. "Hhrrr...guess I'm too big for my own good...I'll take it slower, pet." He continued to push in at a comfortable pace for her while his paws tried to please her more by grabbing and fondling her huge, creamy scaled breasts.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Mmrrr..." Mar murred as his member erected from the tease, "You're more eager than I thought!" he grinned, letting her stroke his member to full size. "You want me to dig in, don'tcha?" he teased.

(House)

"Ahhh... ahhnnh... mrrr..." Dorothy started murring and moaning in a calmer tone, gasping and panting as she felt Crimson taking up all the space into her rear, "Rrrr... I-it feels... better... nngh..."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ada chuckled a little before telling him, "Yes, I do, dragon boy." She then smirked again and warned him, "Better hurry too or I'll stuff you in myself. It's not nice to keep a lady waiting, handsome." Her tail gave his meat a few more strokes before it let go while her legs spread apart to give him more room.

(House)

"Good...I'm going to keep pushing in now, you already have most of it in." Crimson continued to hold and tease Dot by her plump breasts while he pushed further inside her snug tail hole. He groaned from the tightness hugging his cock before he finally stopped, marveling that his member was actually all the way in. "Hhrrr...how does that feel, Dot?" His paw drifted down and felt the bump against her belly where his meat was stretching her out.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Hey. I've my own times, too." Mar chuckled, before he got positioned after feeling his cock stiff and hard, and grasped all around Ada's bum, and hurried to penetrate her immense ass. "Rrrrrawr! Now you see why I enjoy this more than your pussy?!" he growled.

(House)

"I-I feel like... I just had been to a buffet..." Dorothy gasped, feeling the monstrous member covering her entirely inside. "G-god! This feels so good!"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Mmmhhh...I like both personally, dragon boy...but you did get me all excited down there..." Ada growled softly once Mar penetrated her snug back door with his throbbing shaft. The queen dragoness tried to grip the sand below while murring in delight. "Mmhhh...that's good...deeper, handsome." Her tight walls gripped and teased Mar's meat like a hot vice, rubbing against his pride from all directions.

(House)

"Hhrrr...glad you like it, but I need a little more..." Crimson then started to pull back before pushing back in again, starting a gentle thrusting through Dorothy's tight ass. "H-Hell...you're so good, Dot...really tight..." The dominant fox then gave another satisfied growl as he rocked his hips faster.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Mmmrrgh! Yeah!" Mar grunted out loudly, starting to take Ada nice and slow, before he began going all out and brutally hard, "It's just so big, and tight!" he groaned.

(House)

"Ahhh... Ahhh!" Dorothy groaned louder, starting to feel her insides revolve with Crimson's immense phallus digging through her anal cavities, "Nnngh! Harderrr!" she murred.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Nnnhhh...yessss...w-wonderful..." Ada roared softly from the pleasure rushing through her body, causing her to becoming even wetter and lusty. The queen dragoness tightened her ring of muscles, causing them to tease and caress Mar's cock roughly. "Harder dragon boy, take me like a beast...hhrrrr!"

(House)

"Harder...hhrrr, alright, you asked for it...rrrgghhh!" With a dominant growl, Crimson humped Dorothy's snug with even more ferocity, pumping his meat in at a beastly rate. His pre started to pour out of his cock and lubricate her tail hole, letting the fox thrust even deeper. "Hhhrrr...this fast enough for you, my slutty dragoness..."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Bigger it gets, more endurance you have, huh!" Mar grunted, almost spent from humping such a large behind at his smaller size, but never giving up he picked up his pace even more, starting to ravage her asshole with his huge cock in a flurry of hard humps, accompained by his own growls of lust.

(House)

"Y-yes! AHH!" Dorothy cried out, feeling her whole body rock with Crimson's powerful thrusts, "Oh, god! I'm so close...!" she announced, her cunt wateruing down with her juices and oils.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad