Join our server on Discord

Heaven & Hell. Mk.2
Mar's head disappeared into Katt's crack as he started licking her enlarged, yet still tight-looking pucker, his claws squeezing as much of her fat butt as he could, his large, serpentine tongue digging her asshole, the dragon not even minding that she was still standing there towering above any other land creature and naked.

(Room)

Dot was about to say something, when she felt the slickness of his overgrown member on her back, she turned around, making the cock bounce and fall onto her chest as she laid on his enormous, ripped one. "Th-th-this!" she babbled, not believing what she was seeing, "I-it has to be o-over t-t-two feet!" she gasped, the simple sight of it wettening her crotch like never before.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Ahhh, th-that, feels weird," Katt purred loudly, her large tail coiling slightly around Mar's body as he licked her tail-hole. The fur around her pussy became noticibly darker as it absorbed a large amount of her pussy juices, her purring growing louder with each passing second.

"I know, and it's just dying to get inside of that body of yours." Shadow growled in pleasure as he felt her wet crotch and her breasts rubbing against his cock, "Damn, I don't know if it's that drink or what but I don't think I've ever been this horny."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Weird or not" Mar murmured to himself, his head almost clamed around the hungry tailhole, "She's enjoying it!" he grinned widely, nuzzling all he could in his position, caressing the tigress' butt with roughly his entire body.

(Room)

"W-what?!" Dorothy gasped, suddenly the reality dawning on her, hitting her head like a ton of bricks from a falling wall, "Y-you gotta be kidding me! That thing will split me in half!" she whined.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Katt fell down onto her hands, her knees feeling a bit weak, "Ahhh, gods, get that tongue in there." she purred, "I love it."

"Oh don't worry, you'll stretch." Shadow smiled as he lifted her up a bit, resting her on top of his cock, "Going down," he snickered as he slowly began to ease her onto his cock, he could feel her pussy stretching out as his cock's head entered her, a bulge forming near her stomache from it.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Mar wagged his tail happily, "Got my head working on it!" he said, realizing her ass walls were keeping his entire face inside of her, "In every sense of the phrase!" he gave off a chuckle, his tongue rolling out to lick all of what he could.

In the street meanwhile, one of the newspaper deliverer boys was cycling down, what he didn't expect, was the newest thing blocking the road: A giant pair of cushions. Distracted by his mission of delivery, he was too late to turn in any way, "WAAAH!" he yelped, crashing right into Katt's titanic cleavage.

(Room)

"Ah! Wait! Wait Sha, AAAHHH!" Dorothy screamed, feeling her non-accustomed pussy hurt as it stretched more and more as Shadow's enormous cock started taking up space, she gasped and groaned in pain, "P-please! No more! I-i-it's enough!!"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Katt, in her drunken lust, wrapped her arm around the delivery boy, hugging him into her chest, "Ooh yeah, suck my tits too." she moaned, her pussy juices dripping onto the ground below her as she purred so loudly it sounded more like a deep rumbling.

"We've, barely, started," Shadow groaned, forcing more of his cock up into her, roaring in pleasure as her tight body squeezed his mounstrous cock, the bulge in her stomache slowly moving upward.

OOC: Dang, when he cums I wouldn't be surprised if she coughed it up.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: That'd work if you had taken her butt!

Dot: EEK! *Hugs DMX's face tightly to shut him up* DON'T GIVE HIM ANYMORE IDEAS!!

IC:

"What the?! I... it's so sudden that, mmph!" The otter was almost crushed against Katt's gigantic breast, a huge pink nipple in front of him no less! Not wanting to upset the giant girl, he wrapped himself against Katt's engorged nipple, his face almost entering her milk hole as he began sucking.

Mar by himself, was stretching her hole more and more, somehow managing to get his massive shoulders past her pucker as he grabbed at the sensitive flesh with his claws rather hard, feeding Katt pleasure that was never meant to exist even!

(Room)

"Ahhhhh! It's t-too much!" Dorothy whined, not being able to understand how she hadn't split yet, the cock was mere inches away from entering her womb! "Th-this is... it's too AHH! It hurts!" she whined more, squirming as her juices coated the large shaft endlessly.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Not yet, don't wanna do too much damage. We'll work up to it though.

IC:

"Ooooohh, fuck," Katt let out a small roar, her nipples starting to harden and stick out from the otter's tongue. Letting out a small growl as she shifted in her stance from Mar's claws, her fur down the insides of her legs now matted down with her juices, "Don't stop, it's, too good." she moaned.

Shadow growled loudly, his entire body reverberating from it as he gripped Dot around the midsection with one hand, lifting her up a bit off his cock, then suddenly humping upward, burying almost the entire length into her relatively small body as he threw back his head and roared in pleasure.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Katt's squirming allowed Mar to invade more, his body all but his legs and tails was inside. He grinned to himself, he was inside her sexy ass... literally! He playfully gripped the fleshy walls around him, giving her wall a bite, which would surely send an orgasmic jolt to her brain.

The otter, slowly gaining confidence, enjoyed himself to the max, the lust was too big, and Katt's scent was driving him wild, he didn't care about getting squished, now all he wanted was a taste of her! He pressed his face against the hardened nipple, almost as if trying to penetrate the tight bud, supplying Katt with more, evergrowing pleasure.

(Room)

"NNYYAAAAH!" Dorothy nearly passed out from the sudden pain, "N-no more! No more! Please!" she whimpered helplessly, her crotch feeling way too hurt for her to enjoy anything.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"GAAHHHH!!" Katt let out a surprised gasp from the sudden jolts coming from the otter and Mar, a veritable flood of fem-cum pouring out of her pussy, forming a large puddly over the ground, "Ohh, inside, I need something, inside me." she moaned, her body burning to be filled.

"OOHHH FUCK!" Shadow roared, completely lost in his own enjoyment as he began lifting and then slamming Dot down on his monstrous cock, the bulge in her stomache moving along with it, "So, tight, so, good." he moaned.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad