Join our server on Discord

DarkKnightMatt / AWL
"Alright......" Flamebolt said to her as he continues to push in deep and fast, her pussy tightening up even more, pushing him over the edge. "FL... FLAMMIE-E-E-A-A-A!!!!" Flamebolt roars as he thrusts one last time, going in deep, unleashing a huge wave of cum inside of Flammie, filling her up once more. He thrusts a few more times as he cums, trying to prolong the pleasure for the both of them.
Nyaa... Will be around but not very much.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Flammie let out a roar as well, screaming out her mate's name as she came with him, her feminine juices coating his large dragonhood as she was completely lost in bliss. "AAAHHH!!!! OOH FLAMEBOLT!!" she cried out, squeezing her breasts hard.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Oh... oh... Flammie... huh..." Flamebolt moans as he stops, setting Flammie back onto the ground, his member sliding out partways, then the rest of the way as he sat down. "Did you like... being in the air? Just curious... Never did that before." Flamebolt asks her.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"n-not really...not during sex, anyways..." Flammie said, panting in the afterglow of her orgasm.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Flamebolt was panting in his own afterglow. "I apologize about that then... acted on my own without thinking of your feelings..." Flamebolt said, sadly. His member was heading back to it's pouch.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"dont worry." Flammie said, grinning as she pounced him over to the ground, licking his face. "its alright, i'm fine." she said, nuzzling his cheek softly, and hugging him.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Flamebolt smiles, happy to know that she was not mad at him. He licked her face and puts his arms around her, returning her hug.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"hehe....mmm..." Flammie said, murring as she nuzzled Flamebolt's muzzle against hers, licking his muzzle softly. "do you still think you're up for one more...or wanna call it a day?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Flamebolt thinks for a moment. " If you can, I think I can go one more round... Endurance is one of my best traits after all." Flamebolt tells her, smiling, as they lay there, the only sounds other than them were the sounds of chirping birds and running water from the river a bit further ahead where he got water from earlier.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"alright hun..." Flammie said, smiling and kissing his cheek, before getting up and turning her body around completely, laying back down so that her crotch was near his face, and her face was in front of his large member. "mm...this is called 69...i think it's fairly easy to figure out what to do, Flamey." she said, grabbing the softening shaft and running her tongue along it once, trying to get it hard once more.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan