Join our server on Discord

DarkKnightMatt / AWL
Flamebolt couldn't maintain the high height, so he had started to lower back down slowly, holding on to her better to make sure she doesn't fall. Every time he beats his wings to stay aloft, he would move his hips forward, thrusting completly into her very wet pussy. "Heh, you did... say for me... to lift you up..." Flamebolt replies as they were 182 feet in the air.
Nyaa... Will be around but not very much.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"but not this high! i meant only for you to hold me!" Flammie said, giggling and murring at the same time, her pussy clenching harder around the large shaft inside her pussy.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Well... it was only an... idea..." Flamebolt said to her as he continued to decend back to the ground, at 159 feet. He felt Flammie's pussy grip his cock harder and lets out a moan as he used his wings to slow their decend, thrusting with every push of his wings.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"aahhh...and a good idea, too...i woulda...oohh...never thought of this..." she said, murring and fondling her ample breasts.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Flamebolt starts to regain some air, beating with his wings a little harder. In turn, it had also increased the speed of his thrusting, causing him to moan some as her pussy gripped his member a little harder, stopping at 170ft in the air.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Flame! i thought we were going back down! not up!" Flammie said, still moaning as he thrust his member into her pussy.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Heh, Just trying something... was all..." Flamebolt said as he lowers back down to the 140s. "You want to go... back to the ground?" He was going to anyhow, with his orgasm nearby, but he wanted to ask her first.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"y-yes...back to the ground please.." Flammie said, holding onto him as her orgasm neared as well.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Flamebolt lowers a bit faster, not pushing with his wings as much as they reach the ground softly. Standing back on his two legs, he starts to thrust deep and fast into Flammie, all the way to the hilt. "Oh... OOooh... Flammie... I'm close again..." Flamebolt said to her, warning her that he was about to come again.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"m-me...too!" Flammie said, crying out in bliss as the large dragon fucked her fast and deep. "ohh!! oh Flamebolt im gonna cum!! keep going pleeease!"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan