Join our server on Discord

Digital Distortion (Crimson / Regingald RP)
"Oh, you're awake! I was wondering when you would," Lurea gave a soft giggle, as she continued cooking over in the corner. With a small wink, she wagged her small tail happily behind her before preparing two plates. "I was preparing breakfast, handsome."

Slowly twitching in his sleep, Kyosan's eyes slightly opened gently. With a gentle chuckle, he lifted his head up from the couch- before then stretching. "Ughh... I'm up first, huh...?" He muttered quietly to himself, before slowly getting to his feet.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Ah, you're just perfect, cutie. Thanks!" Crimson leaned down and gave her a warm hug before he got out of her way in the kitchen. "Do you need my help, Lu, or should I just take a seat?"

Ada rolled around in bed a little before she rolled off the left side. Still wrapped in her blanket, she continued to sleep, unaffected by the short drop. "Mmhh...no cream...watching my weight...zzzz..."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Mhh..." Enjoying the hug for as long as it lasted, she giggled before then winking to him. "I could always use a hand, but that's if you want to help. I just need to slice up some of the vegetables while I'm cooking the meat." She explained, before going back to the pan and shuffling it gently.

Slowly heading over to the fallen Ada and chuckling softly, Kyosan scooped up the digital cat in his arms, before nuzzling her ear softly and taking her over to the couch with him. "Heh, cute."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Crimson nodded and started lining the vegetables up on the counter to be cut. "No problem, I'll slice em' all up for ya, cutie." Taking out a small knife, he deftly and neatly cuts up the peppers and onions to go with the food. "There we are, all done with that."

Ada starts to awaken from all the movement, yawning and stretching cutely in Kyo's arms. "Mhhh...hello, handsome...is it morning already?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Goody. It should be done in a few minutes. Then we just sprinkle those on and it should be done," Lurea giggled childishly, before then leaving the food to cook and going over before once again snuggling the fox's leg.

"Morning already, Ada. I have to say, you're cute when you sleep." The violet dragon gave a light chuckle, softly sitting down on the couch while looking onto the waking digital kitty with a smile.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Ah, alrighty, Lu." Crimson then blushes a little and smiles when he notices Lurea hugging his leg. "Aw, such a sweetie." He then picks her up into his arms and holds her happily.

Ada gives another short yawn while looking up towards Kyo, giggling before sticking her tongue out playfully. "Hehe, thanks Kyo." She kisses his snout in a friendly manner before leaping out of his arms. "Well, if I'm getting up early, we might as well have a nice breakfast. Want to help me get something together real quick, handsome?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Smiling and blushing cutely in the fox's arms, Lurea snuggled up close to his chest and grasped it lightly with both her claws. "Mmhh.. I just hope what I've whipped up will be alright."

Giving a light chuckle and blushing as well, Kyosan smiled while wagging his tail- taking a moment before then getting back up onto his feet. "Mh, alright then. Any ideas, Ada?" He smiled lightly.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Ah, I'm sure it will be just right, cutie." Crimson then noticed a lot of steam rising from the stove. "Whoops, we'd better put the veggies on and cut the heat." He set her down before throwing the tasty peppers and onions onto the eggs and hash browns. "There we are, anything else or are we ready to chow down, Lu?" he asked with a eager grin.

"Fish!" Ada then stuck her tongue out before telling him, "Nah, I may like it a lot, but I don't eat it all the time. How about some ham and eggs?" Her tail swished ever so slightly as she awaited his answer.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Hmm, I think we're just about done... Just need the drinks now," Lurea murmured, slowly slipping over to the cupboards before pulling out two neatly piled together wooden mugs- before bringing over a small container of fluid- pouring it into the mugs gently. "It was something I found when looking around the village one time. Does the name 'Doctor Pepper' sound familiar to you in any way?" She asked quietly.

"Hmm, sounds just about right. I wouldn't mind going for that," Kyosan chuckled, giving Ada a soft stroke behind her ear before then nodding gently. "Want me to help or have you got things under control?" He chortled.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Yeah, it's a popular drink back in my world...I wonder how it managed to get here." Crimson looked at the "Sell By" date on the bottle and noticed it was a while off yet. Hmmm, real recent too...maybe there is a way to get home somewhere, objects like this don't seem natural to this world. The fox then decided to let it rest for now and told her, "Anyways, sure, I'd love some cutie. Thanks!" Crimson then set up their plates at the table while he let Lurea finish up their drinks.

"Well, I'm fine with the cooking. How about you set up the table and see what we have to drink, handsome?" Ada smiled softly before she went to preheat the oven and grab the eggs and ham to cook.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions