Join our server on Discord

Magical Starsign.
OOC: Day 2, the test.

IC:

Katt walked down through the halls of the school, Ryuu snoring loudly in her arms, This is going to be so much fun, I can't wait to see which of the students are able to summon anything. I can't wait to see what Kitt summons. she thought, looking down at Ryuu, Wonder if she'll get a dragon too.

*Female Dorms*

Kitt was sitting at the edge of her bed, she was always an early riser and this time she had a reason to. She looked down at the small shoebox she had put the mole into, checking to see if it made it, breathing a sigh of relief to see that it was still okay, Well, that's good. she thought with a smile.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Just a question, do all the teachers go to the same class room for the summoning test?

IC:

(Corridors)

Dorothy was up early as usual, she was in the same position as Katt, having to carry her familiar around, but Tina was wide awake now; all the sleep plus the night-sleep had recovered her energies completely, but Dorothy still had to carry the sea serpent since she still couldn't walk. "Now, promise me you'll behave and be nice to others... And if we see Ryuu, you apologize for yesternight, understood?" she said to her the blonde little dragon in her arms, who couldn't make out a word either, and just snuggled to her chest as if she faked being tired.

(Dorm)

Karomaru was rolling on the bed, he ended up with his arms behind his neck, having done a real poor job at sleeping through the night, unable to think about anything else but the test. "It's almost time..." he lazily turned on his side, looking at the alarm-clock on the night table. "Hope I don't blow this..." he stood up, stretching and giving a loud, really long yawn, obviously really tired.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Yeah, the teachers will lead the students to the test area where they'll be sacrificed, I mean, where they'll take their test. Phew, close one.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Serin's eyes opened as he felt something on his tail. He opened the eyes on his top and saw a bird on the tail. 'Why is a bird perched on me? Oh well.' He reached up to the sleeping bird and grabbed it, then tossed it into the air and watched as it flew away. He jumped out of the tree and landed on the ground below, burrowing the moment he touched the ground.
[Image: FANTASY%20-%20IMAGE%20-%20Girl%20Warrior...ragoon.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
[Test Area]

In the meantime, the 2-tails wolf perform a normal exercise with his long, thick yet heavy sword like he usually do with the axe for cutting the wood. His normal habit is he woke up pretty much earlier than anyone, including his guardian.

He perform various sword dancing, incuding some dangerous moves that might cut his head off if being distracted.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Katt stopped infront of the main desk near the two doors to the dorms, checking her watch, "Almost time Ryuu, hope the others get here soon or I'm gonna get stuck with all the fun." she laughed a bit. Ryuu just squamking lazily as he rested his head on her arm.

*Male dorm*

Shadow stretched out as he woke up, having slept in nothing but a loose pair of pants as he stood, "Damn, these beds aren't the most comfortable things in the world." he groaned as he worked out a few kinks.

*Female dorm*

Kitt picked up the mole and placed it inside of a small fanny-pack she had, to keep it safe through the day, she didn't want to just leave it alone incase something happened.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Nah, I wouldn't let you have all the fun, Katt." Vook giggled as she came to the desk from the other hallway, dressed up nicely for the test in her blue teachers' uniform. "How many do you think will get sent home this time? 10? 5?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Ayumi woke to a feline face nudging hers insistently.

'You're kidding,' she yawned, 'i slept out here?!' The teacher scrambled to her feet and ran a hand through the tangled mane of purple that used to be her hair.

'Crap. The summoning test is today. I think. Koko! Let's go!' And Ayumi ran through the grounds, bursting into the building near the main desk.

'Awesome! I'm not late!' She shouted, then, seeing some of the other teachers there, she quickly muttered; 'I mean, perfectly in time, just like a teacher should be.'

all i ever wanted was the world.

(Dorms)

"Oh...? Who's that?" Mar asked himself as he woke up to see a wolf dressed in only pants. "Good... morning? You a student too?" he asked, oblivious. "That's odd... was I asleep and I didn't notice? When did he..." he thought, blinking slowly due to his low concentration thanks to the lack of sleep.

(Testing Hall)

Dorothy came in from the hall, standing besides Vook and Katt, "Good morning Ms. Kedrian, Ms. Kyrian!" she greeted and looked at Katt's arms "Good morning Ryuu!" she giggled, Tina didn't even move budge. "Oh... and who might you be, Miss?" she asked the other teacher who she had not met the day before.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Please, don't call me Mrs. Kyrian. It makes me feel like an old maid." Vook stuck her tongue out playfully, shaking her head. "Just call me Vook. Glad to see you made it, Dottie." she added, straightening her uniform a bit.

"Mortals...I'll never understand them." Came a ghostly-sounding, yet female voice, a ghost-looking creature appearing in front of the teachers, though looking more like an angel, than anything. "You're only thirty, and you think you're old. I'm ten-thousand, three-hundred and fifty-two years old. What does that make me?" it teased, crossing it's arms.

"Oh, hush." The dragoness giggled. "This is my Familiar, sorry for not introducing her yesterday." she added, holding her arm out towards the transparent angel.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan