Join our server on Discord

Heaven & Hell. Mk.2
"Oh yeah! Cum for me, kitty! Flood the streets!" Mar roared happily, gripping Kitt's firm but soft bubblebutt hard as his tongue covered most of her rectum, teasing all her sensitive spots.

(House)

The spooged dragoness meeped again at her boyfriend's actions, "Sh-Shadow! Wait, I'm exhausted! Nooo!" she shouted, whimpering in pain as her pussy stretched to its limits as the first of the wolf's giant cock entered her, "P-Please... ahhh! I-it's too big for m-mee!!"
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"NYYYYAAAHHHH!" Kitt cried out in pleasure, her pussy juices gushing out like a waterfall as she came, clawing into the streets as she squirmed in pleasure, her tail coiling around Mar's head.

"Grrr, nonsense, I know you love having a giant cock stretching out your tight little cunt," he growled in pleasure as he thrust into her, plowing through her cervix and deep into her womb, actually hilting his massive cock inside of her.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Mar smiled as he felt her buttcheeks squeezing his head, sign that she had already orgasmed. He licked his lips as he caressed the tail around his head and squeezed her buttcheeks with the other, he was satisfied that the giant tigress was getting so much pleasure, he grinned. "Love to see you running like that," he laughed, suddenly spanking Kitt hard.

(House)

"Mmnngh! Ahhh...! B-but this is so extreme, I never...!" Dorothy's explanation was cut short as she felt Shadow's humongous member deep inside her, her paw falling to her belly as she moaned, feeling the form of his cock head as it pushed into her more and more.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kitt cried out softly from the slap, her ass tensing up and squeezing Mar's head as she did, "Nyaa, I thought I was doing good." she pouted slightly, thinking it was a spanking for punishment.

*House*

"Oooh, don't say that, it feels so good doesn't it," Shadow growled, rubbing a hand over Dot's stomache, actually feeling as it bulged to accomodate his massive cock, "Feels so tight, I bet you'll swell up like a baloon when I cum." he moaned.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Kitt, not Katt.

IC:

Mar grinned from excitement, "I already spanked you before. I don't spank you because you're bad, I spank you because you and I like it a lot when I do, don't you?" the dragon smiled, knowing by far with all the fucks and treatments he had given her ass that most of what he'd do to it would only give her pleasure, and then decided to spank it hard again, "Look at yourself, hear yourself. You're loving it!" he smiled.

(House)

"H-hold onto me tightly, I don't want to blast off like a rocket if you're going to cum as much as you did when I came out!" Dorothy gasped, shutting her eyes as she indeed liked the wild manner he was fucking her in, but she absolutely had to put lots of effort to ignore the pain of the massive stretching, making her gasp and drool on the bed ever so often as he humped.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Ugh, what the hell was I thinking making their names so similar?

IC:

Kitt purred loudly, the smacks sending shockwaves through her sensitive nether regions, causing her pussy to drip with even more of her honey, "It, mmm, feels good." she moans softly.

Shadow nodded as he wrapped his arms tightly around her, sitting up on his knees as he began lifting her up and down on his cock, "Mmmmm, damn, you feel so tight, I can't believe, grrr, you can take it all."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Want to do it yourself?" Mar smirked, standing up while bringing Kitt up with himself, "C'mon... you love your big ass, don't you? Show me how much you do!" he grinned, letting go of the gigantic kitten.

(House)

"Ahhh! Ahh! Ahhhh!" Dorothy moaned fast, unable to talk about anything else except making out a small phrase, "I'm... about to... ahh... cum...!" she gasped, wobbling slightly as she had virtually no support, her booty and boobs jiggling as Shadow bounced her.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"I, I can't spank myself," Kitt smiled a bit, blushing slightly from the thought, "Please, do it for me, it felt good." she purred softly.

*House*

"Ahhh, me too, grrrrr, you're so damn tight," Shadow growled in pleasure, thrusting up into her cunt each time he pulled her down, his crotch smacking against her ass each time he hilted his cock deep inside of her.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Only if you spank yourself after me!" Mar said with a grin, lifting Kitt's tail out of the way as he brought his claw down to spank her hard, "Rawr! Your ass feels so sooooft!" he murred.

(House)

"Nnngh! Nnghh! Aaaaaahhh!" Dorothy let out a loud piercing scream as she hit a wild orgasm, her claws digging on Shadow's fluffy and massive chest as her sweet juices splattered all over his gigantic overgrown cock.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Nyaahhhhh!" Kitt cried out in pleasure, her breasts swinging below her as she jolted suddenly from the smack, "Mmmm, it feels good, s-spank me harder," she said, blushing slightly.

*House*

Shadow threw back his head as he howled with pleasure, forcing Dot down onto his cock as he came, moaning as he flooded her body with his cum, feeling her stomache swelling from the massive load.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad