Join our server on Discord

Magical Starsign.
Arm smirked and said nothing else. He turned around and began fidgeting with something inside of his pocket as he feigned reading some more of the runic walls. He in fact was communicating with his familiar.

But Tyrant wasn't responding. He held in a grimace so he wouldn't arise suspicion and hoped he had at least put a big scare on Kitt.

(Vook's side)

The flames roared mightily, unstopping, Yachiru backed against the corner, or at least tried to as she carelessly stepped on a damp rock and slipped, falling on her butt. "Oww!" she grunted at the fall, but her eyes widened more and she let out a yelp as she felt the fire touch her feet and ankle, burning them black. "Aaaaaaaahh!" cried the salamander girl in pain.

"Mistress!" Lana worriedly shouting, staying away from the fire since she wouldn't be able to bring her back up from the ground on her own. "Somebody, please help her!"
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Hyouzen quickly lifted Yachiru up onto his shoulders as he desperately tried to get back from the flames. "Don't worry, I'll do something." The water dragon noticed Vook was struggling to summon another teleport spell. "Oh, fuck this, I don't have time to magic." He suddenly pulled Arc into his hand and told him, "Alright, buddy, turn into a drill and get us out of here."

Arc's snow white eyes widened as he explained in a nervous tone, "Master, drilling could be dangerous, could cause a cave in and..."

"Now, dammit!" Hyouzen then held his familiar near the wall with the creature reluctantly changing shape in a large ice drill. "Let's hope this works..." He then started to work his way through the rock wall.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Doubtful," Katt agreed, "The vault contains many other artifacts, most of which we don't even know the workings of, as well as others that could prove very dangerous in the wrong hands. As such it's highly restricted, even the number of teachers allowed access is limited."

*Vook's Group*

"We, we'll try to buy some time." Kitt said, shaking slightly as she stepped forward. Feeling Flare's energy flowing into her she held up her hands as a wall of her own orange flames surrounded the group. She let out a loud grunt as the black flames struck against it, visibly pushing her back slightly as she dug into the ground to keep from being pushed over, "This, is a very, temporary solution." she grunted.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Hold that thought, cutie!" Vook grunted, a bright light appearing in front of her before tearing open a swirling vortex in front of her. "C'mon, everyone in, hurry!" she ordered, motioning towards the swirling opening.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Yachiru bit her lips to avoid crying, but she in fact was more scared than she was hurt by the burning. She tightly hugged Hyouzen's neck, not wanting to fall over as Lana desperately flew around them, calling her: "Mistress! Mistress! Talk to me, are you alright?!"

"I'm okay..." the salamander sobbed, "Let's get out of here!" she screeched.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"I'm with you guys on that one! Fuck this place!" Hyouzen quickly leaped into the teleportation vortex, making sure to keep a firm grip on Yachiru and Arc. As they started getting whisked away magically, his voice called out to Kitt and Vook, "C'mon guys...no time left..."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"R-right, coming!" Kitt said, pushing back on the firewall with all her might before jumping into the portal with the others. The warp was slightly disorienting, causing her to land slightly painfully on her butt as she appeared in the main entrance.

"Well, it's about time everyone showed up." Katt smiled towards the group, before noticing Yachiru was injured, "What happened?" she asked quickly, walking towards her and examining the burn.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Yachiru winced as Kitt inspected her burn and looked down with a small grunt, "Ah! It stings... but it doesn't hurt bad..." she young girl sobbed a bit, looking down at her burn mark on her leg she hiccuped slightly. "But you know how it consumed everything back there! What's going to happen to me now...?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Hyouzen appeared with Yachiru as he continued to carry her carefully while Katt inspected the burn. "Vook should be right behind us, we were attacked by a huge, almost feral dragon, a Tyrant I think. We managed to kill it, but it tried to finish us off with a blast of black fire. Yachiru got burned, but I think the others are okay." The water dragon took a small sigh of relief as he realized they were safe for the moment with Katt's group.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Yeah, that sums it up well." Vook added as she appeared through the rift before it closed, brushing her hair off a bit. "I don't know how that beast managed to get down there, or why it was there in the first place. Something seems strange, here." she continued, walking over to Katt. "Don't worry hon, that magic wasn't too powerful, you should be better in a couple days." she spoke to Yachiru with a comforting smile.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan