Join our server on Discord

Heaven & Hell. Mk.2
Mar grinned at her eagerness, then proceeded to start dumping massive quantities of potato chips and some machinery and other debris which wasn't completely nailed down all down the hungry tigress' cute maw, "Hungry, aren't you?" he laughed, watching her eagerly while his tail wagged back and forth.

(House)

Dorothy gasped and moaned out loud, the stretching having gone too far and she was starting to feel pain. Fortunately, before any real damage had been caused she felt Shadow exiting, but without even being able to turn around she felt him seize her feet and then drag her around, making her shiver as her feet felt as if they had been embraced by something really slick and somewhat rubbery. That's when Dorothy's eyes nearly popped out of her sockets as she turned around to look at the source of said feeling and noticed her boyfriend was sporting a member size that could've easily dwarfed her entire body, and as she tracked down to the glans she noticed her feet were being sucked inside, "SHADOW!" she screamed, immediately turning around before crawling away, although since Shadow's cock was so huge, the muscles from the urethra were caused too strong of a suction for her to really stand a chance.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kitt purred happily, swallowing mouthful after moutful of giant boxes of patato chips and random objects. She licked her lips as she smiled, her tail wagging around, "Well, I am a growing girl." she smiled, "And I love snack food, it tastes so good."

*House*

Shadow growled loudly in pleasure, "Oh damn Dot, it feels so good," he moaned in lust as he grabbed her hips, pulling her back towards him, slowly devouring her inch by ince, soon up to her waist was lodged inside of his cock, causing him to howl in pleasure as he came, covering her in enough cum to fill a swimming pool as he continued humping and devouring her.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Then let's get you some more!" Mar smiled, standing up straight before giving Kitt a playful smack across her giant ass, "C'mon girl, find anything you like?" he asked with his claws on his hips, looking at the tigress expectantly.

(House)

"Shadow! Shadow!" Dorothy shouted, afraid that she couldn't get to him with simply talking to him, "Let me go! Wake up! Something weird's happening!" she whimpered, feeling her wriggling legs inside the shaft of the wolf, unable to believe her boyfriend now had an average-person-sized cock and she was going to feed it with her own body. After a few more tries, Dorothy came to a sudden abrupt stop as she grabbed the sides of the shaft with her claws, but mainly having been stopped by her large chest that had become stuck just out of Shadow's cum hole.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kitt's tail wagged happily, "Oh thank you, you're so sweet," she smiled as she kissed Mar's cheek, "I feel like something sweet, ooh where's the candy store?" she asked, bouncing excitedly.

*House*

Shadow growled loudly, lost in the indescribable pleasure he was experiencing. He grabbed onto Dot's head, thrusting hard against her, sliding back over her body before pushing forward against her breasts, growling in pleasure as he covered her in his cum with each thrust, thrusting harder each time, desperately wanting all of her inside him.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Oh, more sugar, huh?" Mar grinned, pulling Kitt by her waist to his hot body before giving her a smack to her huge butt, "It's all gonna go down here, you sure?" he laughed, and apparently the cameramen made a note of filming any related shot of Kitt's ass, since she was being referenced in the news as, according to her size and curves, a goddess among women, while the musclebound dragon was being documented as her 'god'.

(House)

"Ahh! Oww! Shadow, that hurts!" Dorothy whined at the wild thrusts, her chest finally sliding inside along with the rest of her, her thin arms being slurped by Shadow's cock like a pair of blue noodles, the genitalia being so large that Dorothy hadn't even touched his ballsack yet as she was slowly being transported down, the wolf's cock's insides crushing and melting off whatever garment she had left on.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Of course, I eat sweets all the time, and never gain any weight." she smiled, at least she didn't gain weight in the normal way, her breasts and ass seeming to devour it all, "I can't help it if I have a sweet tooth." she smiled cutely.

*House*

Shadow howled in pleasure as he came from the feeling of Dot squirming around inside of his cock, his cum unable to escape around her causing his balls to swell larger with the extra load. He growled as he rubbed his cock, "Grrr, so good," he moaned.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Good point, girl. And as a reward, look!" Mar said, taking out a small building from hiding behind him as he showed Kitt it was a regular, but packed candy store with all she might want in it, "Well, time to make you sweeter?" he asked while rasp'ing at her playfully.

(House)

Finally and with all the lubrication Dorothy's body slid deep inside the hungry cock, suddenly entering Shadow's body through his testicles. As she fell inside the splash sound alerted her, "Augh! I'm... Am... Am I inside his balls?! Just... how much did your junk grow, Shadow?!" she whimpered from the inside.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Ooh I hope they have fish snacks!" Kitt bounced excitedly as she knelt down infront of the building, lifting her ass in the air as she looked inside, "Uhm, hello? I'd like some candy." she smiled, nuzzling at the doors which gave way easily, her tongue sliding inside and lapping up the displays of sweets.

*House*

Shadow growled in pleasure as he lay back against the wall, rubbing the massive ball that currently housed Dot, "Grrr, oh that felt so good." he moaned, "Mmm, comfy in there?" he asked, gentley patting his cock, "I didn't grow at all, a wolf's cock gets bigger during the full moon, guess that drink you made just made it worse." he shrugged, as if the idea that he had just swallowed her into his balls was no big deal.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Mar laughed at Kitt's antics, happily shaking the candy store so all its contents fellt into her maw, "What's the verdict, kitten? Tasty?" he asked.

(House)

"Shadow! Oh my god, get me out of here, I'm scared!" Dorothy whimpered, "And I think I'm also naked..." she said softly, trying to search an exit by feeling around with her paw, only managing to stimulate him from the inside.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kitt purred happily as she nuzzled against Mar, "Mmm, delicious," she moaned, her breasts and ass seeming to have swollen slightly from the meal, "I'm still hungry, and a bit thirsty. You know where I can get something yummy to drink?" she asked, smiling up at him cutely.

*House*

Shadow howled in pleasure, "Oh damn," he growled softly, his balls filling slightly with his cum in his arousal, "I don't know, you feel so good inside of me." he moaned, rubbing his balls, sloshing the cum around inside of them, "I kinda like having you in there."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad