Join our server on Discord

Blue + Red = Chaos
"Oh, I agree...I'm about ready to let it all go...hhhrrr!" Ada let loose a deep, lustful growl before she pumped her hips with all her might, rubbing her pussy folds roughly against his thick meat. Finally, with one last push down, her juicy insides tightened around his cock as she cried out, "Ahhhh...M-Mar...here it comes...nnhhh!" Her nectar then gushed out of her cunny, coating his meat with her sexual oils.

(House)

Groaning softly, the fox felt his orgasm building slowly. "I'm getting there, it's still just pre, cutie. Mmhhh...the real stuff is coming soon." Crimson thick meat prodded against her lips softly as more of his pre essence was coaxed out by Dorothy's efforts.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Pushing it all back with his own orgasm, Mar roared as his cock sprayed gallons of dragon sperm up Ada's scaly pussy, "RRRAAWR! Tight and slick! So perfect it feels!" he growled.

(House)

"It's pretty tough to hold this up... it's so... heavy... and big..." Dorothy said, blushing all the time as ser tongue nearly lolled out of her cute little maw.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Nnnhh...and you're so filling, dragon boy." Ada gave a few light humps before finally resting atop of Mar, letting her orgasm slowly subside. The queen dragoness panted softly before she making a quick recovery with her crimson muzzle nuzzling Mar's cheek softly. "Mmmm...I enjoyed that, handsome."

(House)

"Oh! Sorry, cutie. You should have asked for help, hehe," he declared with a light chuckle before using his muscular paws to hold up his oversized phallus for the lusty dragoness. He then let out a deep growl of pleasure as her teasing tongue lured more thick pre out from his engorged shaft, his orgasm drawing closer. "Hhrrr...almost there, Dot."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"So did I!" Mar grinned, and nuzzled her back, "Beach time now?" he smiled, tail wagging.

(House)

Now Dorothy used her paws to grip his cock by the glans, spreading each of the head's halves slightly as her tongue wildly lapped all over the piss-slit. It was such a big cock she could relish fantasies with it!
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Sure...well, as soon as I get dressed, dragon boy." Ada gave him a pleased kiss before lifting herself slowly off of Mar. She put her blue swimsuit back on and stretched a little. "Alright, now it's beach time. Ready, Mar?"

(House)

Crimson growled lustfully as he watched Dorothy tease his cock with her cute, little tongue, while his tail wagged lightly. "Hhrrr...watch out, cutie...here it comes...hhhrrrr!" Giving a light buck forwards, his triple extra large member throbbed sharply before shooting out an incredibly generous amount of cum. His thick fox seed easily drenched Dorothy's face and chest white.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Yes! Just a sec." Mar said, pulled Ada's bra up to make her gigantic scaly tits jiggle, before he rammed two empty milk bottles onto the fat, gorged nipples, "Need a refill 'fore we go!" he grinned, and then squeezed the taller Ada's breasts with all his might as if he was milking a cow.

(House)

"Hrrr!" Dorothy felt more of it drench her face and now her chest too, she kept rubbing excitedly, "There yet...?" she asked curiously.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ada gasped sharply and glared towards Mar while giving an unwilling murr from the groping of her scaly breasts. "Mmm...you know, you could have asked, dragon boy. The queen dragoness's breasts started to gently squirt out some of her magical milk into the bottles, filling them up after a minute of milking. "Mmhh...alright, they're all full, Mar." She gently removed his hands before readjusting her bikini top. "Now are we ready, dragon boy?"

(House)

"Hhrrr...I've already started silly, this thing just holds a lot..." Crimson gave some more deep groans of pleasure thanks to Dorothy's continued teasing against his fleshy rod. He gave another few light rocks forwards with his member, shooting out a larger wave of his seed, easily drenching Dorothy's front side as well as the floor below. "Man, this is one hell of growth formula...hhhrrr."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"I think so." Mar grinned playfully, capping the bottles and reaching behind Ada as she turned around to walk out with him, "Just need to keep them safe somewhere for when we get thirsty." He said, pulling the thong from her rear with one finger, the front digging onto Ada's crotch as he pushed both bottles in-between her giant buttcheeks. "Glad you're twice my height in this form, makes it easy to find extra storage space!"

(House)

"Oh, you're cu- Ngh!" Dorothy started, before getting pushed down by the overwhelming amounts of fox cum that was spraying practically everywhere. Dorothy blushed, speechless at the scene of the hot vulpine creaming it all with his massive tool.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Ahhhh...wait...are you saying I have a fat ass?!" Smoke started to sift out of the dragoness's nostrils as she glared towards the muscular dragon, her green eyes ablaze with fury. "Plus, I'm not storing milk there! My butt isn't a storage device!" Ada removed the milk and magically set it away in her pocket dimension for later. The queen lizard's hand then firmly gripped Mar's claws. "Alright, you pervy dragon, we're going before you get anymore "bright" ideas." She then started to walk out of the house, pulling Mar along with her towards the beach.

(House)

"Hhrrrr...man...I think it's finally stopping...mmhh, and that was just a light orgasm..." Crimson's swelled pride gave a few more thick shots of hot white essence before finally coming to an end. He looked down and murred softly at the sight of Dorothy on the ground, covered in his sticky seed. "Mmmm, I wish I had a camera. Oh well, need a hand, cutie?" The fox offered the blue dragoness a helping hand as he continued to observe his handiwork.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Aw, c'mon! You're no fun." Mar groaned, having no choice but to follow Ada as she dragged him; she was quite stronger while being a gigantic dragon, so it wasn't an easy task to manipulate her like this, not without hurting her that is, and it was out of the question. "I thought you loved having stuff up there." He added, sticking his tongue out playfully.

(House)

"Please...?" Dorothy whimpered, her entire body having turned nearly complete white as she lifted her hand to grab Crimson's.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad