Join our server on Discord

Heaven & Hell. Mk.2
"Not my fault th' I have a fetish on big boobs and you've got the sexiest pair of blimps the world's ever known." Mar grinned, more growls coming out of his throat as his cock kept spurting, "And no, that's only pre!" he said, instinctively gripping the walls of the cubicle, although this would prove to be an undoing sooner than later.

(Bathroom)

When inside, she quickly reached for an ointment on the top of a white shelf, with no delay, and with as much control as she could afford, she applied the cream over her wound, which surprisingly closed really fast. She dropped to her knees, gasping as she stopped growling.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Katt purred softly, causing a vibration to move through her breasts, "And lucky for you I have a fetish for nice big cocks." she smiled, pushing down her ears as she closed her lips back around his cock.

Shadow took a few steps forward, making sure he was out of arms reach and would have time to react if she lunged at him, "Just tell me what the heck is going on, did you lose a screw or something?"
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Mmrrrr..." Mar murred louder, humping his cock onto her mouth, "And you love mine," he growled as he was really horny, "Suck it hard... make me fill you up!" he said, clenching his claws onto the walls even more.

(Bathroom)

"Y-you hurt my neck..." Dorothy softly said, apparently back in control, "You shouldn't bite a dragon's neck, goof!" she scolded, looking towards the wolf with her childishly angry stare like before.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Uh uh uh," Katt said, like a parent would to a misbehaving child, "I'm the one in control for now," she said, giving his cock a small squeeze with on of her hands, "Ask nicely," she teased.

"Whoa, never knew that, it's kinda just a natural reaction in canines. Guess that's why you don't see many wolf and dragon couples." he joked a bit, "But, you're okay right?" he asked, hoping he hadn't accidentally caused permanent harm.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Suck it hard please?" Mar tried, still moaning as his hips rocked on her paws, "The containers need some pressure!" he said, with a growl sound between a laugh and a moan.

(Bathroom)

"I'm okay..." Dorothy replied, sighing a bit, "I just need a bit of rest. Can we not indulge for a while?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Oh no, we can't have all that cum building up inside of you, wouldn't want you to get blue balls." she laughed, squeezing her breasts back around his cock and dragging her tongue up the head of it.

Shadow nodded, "Yeah, that's fine, we could just watch a movie or something, you got ondemand?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Mar laughed at her joke, albeit all that came later were his moans and growls (As contained as they could be) from his throat as his aroused self dug so hard onto the wall that an almost inaudible crack could be picked up by few select ears when his claws clutched so hard his nailed parts dug out of the cubicle's walls. He bucked forward, paying no mind to anything but Katt's chest and facial expression as he grinned to her, pushing his cock onto her cheek, rubbing it all over and smoldering her furry face with pre, "I'm nnnnearrr..." he growled.

(Room)

She flatstared, trying to stand up, but she felt pretty exhausted thanks to all the forcing up she did just after their sex, "J-just... don't touch my neck again..." she wobbled slightly, taking a step, but the numbness made her lose her balance and fall fowards.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Hey, be careful," Katt smiled, rubbing her cheek, "Don't wanna mess up my fur." she smiled, suddenly grabbing her breasts and squeezing them even tighter against his cock.

"Don't worry I'm not gonna do anything that might cause, WHOA!" Shadow held out his hand, catching her around the midsection as she starting falling, "Wow, you're in worse condition than I thought. You sure you don't need a hospital or something?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"RAWR!" Mar roared a bit, loving how much he was getting squeezed, but as this happened, the cubicle finally gave in with his large claws tearing through it from behind. He didn't lose his balance, but the opposite happened to the many buyers around who were soon graced by the sight of an oversexed catgirl blowing a massively endowed dragon.

OOC: I think this'll give us both lots of calls.

IC:

(Room)

"N-no... I'm okay... just... a bit... tired..." She closed her eyes, naturally dozing off after all the exhaustion her body had received.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Katt: I hate you both.

IC:

Katt's face turned a bright crimson, noticible even through her orange fur, "Uhh, we, we were just, he was, ," she tried to explain the awkward situation, though she couldn't figure out how.

Shadow smiled a bit, suddenly and gentley lifting Dot into his arms, Wow, didn't think it was possible, but she's even cuter asleep. he thought, carrying her off towards the living room and setting her down on the couch, he then sat on one of the chairs and turned on the TV, not expecting her to be out long, he hoped.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad