Join our server on Discord

DarkKnightMatt / AWL
Flamebolt complied, filling her hole a little bit more as he thrusts sharply into her, her ass lubracated by the cum. "oooooh... ahhh... haaaa....ooohhhh." Flamebolt moaned, each thrust now quick and clear as the last of his cum came out of his member.
Nyaa... Will be around but not very much.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Flammie panted heavily, laying her head on the ground. "oohhh...oh that was so good...Flamey...." she said between pants, loving the feeling of the hot, sticky liquid inside her.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Flamebolt slows to a stop, seeing Flammie lower her head to the ground. "I... I didn't hurt you did I?"Flamebolt asks, concerned for his lover.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"mmhh..nope...im just tired..." Flammie said, smiling at Flamebolt. "dont worry, i'm fine..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Pulling out slowly, he removes his member from Flammie's ass. He looks over to her face, seeing her pant, a small smile just showing on that beautiful face. "Do you want to rest for now?" Flamebolt asks, panting a little from the energy used just a moment ago.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"just a minute hun...and i'll be ready for another go." she replied, laying down belly up, her panting slowing down to regular breathing.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Alright... I think I'll rest for a moment myself..." Flamebolt said, laying down next to her, also belly up, his member slowly going back in it's pouch, but at a pace of a snail. "These, lessons are fun Flammie... I just worry that I may end up hurting you somehow..." Flamebolt said, a sad look to his face as he looks up to the sky. "... I don't want to do that to you..."
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"dont worry honey...i'm not as fragile as you think i am" Flammie said, giggling softly, and stroking Flamebolt's member to keep it hard. "you wont hurt me...so dont worry about it."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Really..." Flamebolt moans out as Flammie was keeping his cock erect with her paw. "That... That's a relief..."
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"yeah...you dont have to worry about me, dear." Flammie said, playfully licking his cheek as she continued to stroke his hard meat. "mmm...ready for another "lesson" Flamey?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan