Join our server on Discord

Heaven & Hell. Mk.2
"If you've got it, then hump it, girl! Just as if you were riding my cock!" Mar instructed, going deeper and deeper, the passage narrowing the further he went in and, obviously, causing Kitt even more pleasure.

(Lake)

Dorothy blinked, part of what Katt was saying was true, namely due to Katt's superior height, strength and agility, but it still felt somewhat odd where the conversation was going up until when Katt kissed her. Her cheeks immediately reddened and her eyes widened like plates, but right now, she felt different, as if the kiss Katt was giving her wasn't anything weird but rather deserved and well-placed. Feeling surging care from her heart, Dorothy then closed her eyes and melted into the warmth of the feeling, kissing Katt back as passionately.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Nyaaaa, Marrie," Kitt moaned loudly in lust as she grinding against the building, covering it in her juices as they poured out of her pussy, almost like a downpour as the ground beneath her was soaked, her ass squeezing tightly around Mar as she came closer to cumming.

Katt was surprised from Dot returning the kiss, expecting her to move away from it instead of towards it. She purred happily as she continued, kissing the dragon passionately, licking at her lips with her tongue, seeking entrance.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Rawr! Keep at it, babe, loving it, aren't you?!" Mar roared from her increasingly bigger rear, his energy stopping to flow inside of her just after she ended up larger than a skyscraper, and was now the only woman in the entire city which you could see from just anywhere you'd stand on, "Mmngh! This is sooo tight!" he growled, clutching Kitt's sensitive ass walls with all four of his paws, attempting to give her as much pleasure as it could be conceivable for his girlfriend.

(Lake)

"Mmmm," Dorothy submitedly murred to the kiss, and albeit being the smaller one easily wrapped her arms around Katt and instinctively opened her maw to the tigress' tongue, which maybe could be explained by the fact she had been driven by a BDSM-oriented wolf boyfriend for about three days straight.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"RAWWRRR!" Kitt roared in pleasure as she thrusted against the skyscraper, nearly destroying it as she humped it, her pussy juices coating the side of the building as she did, "Ahhh fuck me Marrie, fuck me more." she moaned.

*Lake*

Katt purred softly into the kiss, rolling Dot over onto her back as she pressed their chests together. Moaning in pleasure as she kissed the dragoness. Her tail snaking between her legs and rubbing against Dot's covered pussy.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Hmm, she's going delirious from pleasure..." Mar thought, immediately getting an idea as he looked at his paws, "She wants me to fuck her, hm?" he then grinned, starting to slide outside of Kitt until he made his way out. When landing next to her ginormous paw, he put his paws on it, starting to push energy into her, but instead of letting it spread inside her body, he immediately redirected it around and inside his body. The dragon then slowly but steadily began to increase in height and overall size, before he suddenly began exploding outwards with every second passing as more and more feet of height.

Minutes passed, and Mar doubled, then tripled and finally quadrupled his height, before he doubled that again and ended up at a staggering eighty foot tall, being quite taller than Kitt's 50 foot tall body. The giant musclebound dragon fixed his eyes on the smaller, but still giant tigress, focusing his vision on her incredibly well endowed curves, licking his lips at the sight of her model-like ass, his cock nearly jumping out of his pouch and erecting into a rigid pole the size of an apartment, his two balls, the size of small houses each, hanging below with obscene amounts of jizz sloshing inside, making him growl in anticipation as he prepared for Kitt's reaction once she saw him.

(Lake)

"Ahh... w-wait..." Dorothy moaned slightly at the feel of Katt's tail on her pussy, momentarily breaking the kiss in objection, "What are you doing...?" she asked, still somewhat dizzy from the lack of air due to their prolonged make-out.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kitt was lost in her own pleasure, barely noticing Mar had left her as she grinded against the building, roaring in pleasure as she did, "Nyaaah, it feels, so, good," she moaned.

*Lake*

"Uh, just, trying to make you feel good," Katt said, blushing slightly, "I'm sorry, I, guess I just lost myself a bit."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
As Mar's tail knocked a building over from it wagging, he impatiently grabbed Kitt by the sides of her slender waist, "This is going to feel even better, sexy!" he declared, and without any other warning impaled his giant monster of a dick into Kitt's ass, which would feel a hundred times more pleasurable than his gripping when smaller and the building's insertion combined.

(Lake)

"Hmm," Dorothy nodded to Katt in an emphathic way, "I can understand that, I've been the same during that kiss..." she blushed, "But I did feel good during it," she said, looking up at Katt, "I just am not ready to go through with... intercourse, like this." She explained.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"NYAAHHHHH! YESSSS!" Kitt cried out in pleasure, her pussy exploding in orgasm almost instantly, flooding out of her like a waterfall over the city's streets as she moaned and panted in lust.

*lake*

Katt looked a bit down, sighing as she slid off of Dot, "I understand. It's not like it's something that can just be forced onto someone," she shrugged as she stood, "Listen, thanks for the lessons, but I think I should be getting home. I'd hate to see what my sister and her boyfriend have done to the place without supervision." she chuckled a bit as she left to get her clothes.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Mrr, orgasm number one," Mar smiled to himself, his cock sinking deeper into Kitt's tight anus, his claws gripping those meaty buttcheeks even harder as he clenched his fangs from the pressure.

(Lake)

Dorothy then stood up and grabbed Katt by her arm, somehow forcing her to turn to face the dragoness, "But I didn't mind that kiss. I actually liked it," she smiled silently after that, not adding anything else to her comment to let Katt know of her own feelings.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Ahhh, M-Marrie, when, ahhh," Kitt failed to complete a sentence as she moaned in lust, drooling in pleasure from Mar's claws and cock, his every touch senting a jolt of pleasure through her body, her pussy still gushing her juices.

*Lake*

Katt blushed a bit then smiled, "I'm, glad to hear that." she smiled, giving Dot a quick friendly peck on the cheek, "That's at least one worry off my mind. But I really should be getting home, I worry about Kitt being by herself. Guess she'll always be my baby sister, no matter how big she gets." she mumbled the last part under her breath, "I hope we can hang out again, you have my number." she smiled, referring to the card she'd given Dot, "You should get home too, bet your boyfriend's upset about me stealing you away for so long." she joked.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad