Join our server on Discord

Heaven & Hell. Mk.2
"Well, you're getting some big attention there, either way!" Mar said, looking down from Kitt's shoulders, noticing that most if not every single male was glued to the glass since after Kitt had leaned over her breasts were the most prominent and attractive thing to see outside, squishing at each other.

(Lake)

"Yes, just carefully step inside..." Dorothy said, walking over to the edge of the shore before she stood beside Katt, "Will you be alright? I can hold your paw if you'd like," she said, her claws on her knees as she leaned down in a symphatetic way, her breasts squeezing even more, making out as if they were even bigger.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Well this isn't much fun, how am I gonna do anything if I can't even get inside." Kitt pouted cutely, sitting back on her butt, "Now what do we do?"

*Lake*

"No I think I can handle that much myself," Katt took a deep breath before stepping into the water, shivering slightly from it, "Ugghh, it feels slimy." She wanted to hop back out almost immediately but continued for Dot's sake.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"I can bring the equipment outside, what do you say?" Mar suggested, sitting on Kitt's chest while looking up at her.

(Lake)

Dot slowly walked into the water as well, shivering a bit as it was cold but quickly started enjoying the natural temperature of it, "It's just water. Don't worry!" she giggled, quickly disappearing inside the water before emerging with her ample rack bouncing with her and her wild untied white hair fluttering slightly as she came back out, "Rawr!" she giggled again, "It's delicious!" she sighed in bliss and looked over to Katt, showing she wasn't wearing her glasses now, "Why don't you start by submerging and coming back out?" she smiled.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"wow you can do that?" Kitt smiled, "Okay, bring some of it out here. I wanna try out that funny looking one with the big arm thingies." she said pointing towards one of the machines that probably could've been crushed by her foot with ease.

"Yeah just water, easy for you to say," Katt took a deep breath, Okay, now or never. she thought as she jumped forward, wanting to go fast to avoid getting nervous and backing down. She shot out of the water a second later, her fur dripping wet and clinging to her body, "AHHHH! COLD!" She shouted.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Mar nodded to Kitt and, despite a few inside protests, he came back out with Kitt's request, carrying it with a single arm, his other one holding a few sets of barbells and dumbells under his armpits. The dragon easily placed the machine down in front of Kitt and looked up at her, "Well, ready to get your cute butt working?" he winked.

(Lake)

"Good going, Katt!" Dorothy smiled and clapped her paws together, but then covered her maw to keep herself from giggling as she saw the tigress's fur dripping down with the cold water, "Gee, you look funny!" she laughed.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Yeah!" Kitt shouted with excitment, picking up the machine effortlessly, dangling it by one of the arms, "Am I doing it right?" she asked with curious look.

*Lake*

Katt huffed a bit, "This is why I hate water, I look like a drowned rat," she thought aloud as she looked down at herself, though with her fur matted down against her body it did manage to show off her feline curves alot better, and with her tufts of chest hair pressed down with it and her bikini her chest even looked slightly larger.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Mar put his paws on his hips as he looked up at Kitt's display, smiling and nodding half-seriously as he stared at Kitt's hips move and her breasts bounce, "You're doing it perfectly." He praised.

(Lake)

"Yeah, but on the plus side, you seem like you won't drown anytime soon! You'll probably keep floating, gee!" Dorothy giggled, staring at Katt as she continued to softly laugh at her situation.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Heehee, wow this is easy," Kitt smiled, bouncing up and down as she lifted the machine in her hand, "Working out is fun." she giggled.

*Lake*

"Lucky me," Katt shivered slightly as she brought her arms around herself, "So what exactly am I supposed to be learning? Aside from how to freeze my tail off?" she asked.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Mar's unshakable body bounced up and down with every tremor caused by Kitt's gigantic form, but the dragon just happily stared at the macro naked beauty, "Rawr, you look sexy while working out!" he growled.

(Lake)

"Well, do you know how to kick?" Dorothy quickly asked, looking down at Katt's legs, "You just need to work with your arms and legs, it's all about coordination, gee!"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Gee thanks," Kitt smiled, dropping the machine to the ground, breaking the sidewalk, "They have any others, don't think that one's working." she smiled cutely, her tail wagging back and forth.

*Lake*

"Yeah, so just kick with my arms and legs then? Mind showing me?" She asked, a bit nervous from the vague explanation.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad