Join our server on Discord

Heaven & Hell. Mk.2
"Rawr, nope!" Mar growled playfully, nibbling at her mound as he hugged it with his entire body, "It's just, sitting still isn't really my style," he grinned.

(Lake)

Dorothy turned over to the lake, unable to see anybody else in there, "I'm afraid I don't see him anywhere... Maybe he ran away?" she asked herself out loud, her ears drooping a bit.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kitt purred softly, smiling down at Mar, "Well what do you suggest we do instead of sitting around?" she giggled a bit, as if she didn't know what he'd say.

*Lake*

"So much for gratitude." Katt huffed, brushing some sticks and dirt out of her hair, "Speaking of which, thanks for the help, don't you know how to fight?" she asked.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"I gave you some ideas, didn't I?" Mar said, hinting at the mention of her being a super-model, or them going to a gym, "Think you'd like to test your strength? Though maybe you'll be able to lift the whole gym instead" he chuckled.

(Lake)

Dorothy made quite a helpless expression, worriedly staring at Katt while giving her a negative with her eyes, "I'm not really into violence... I wasn't in control when I threw that heavy log at the other boy, too..." she said, plainly but sub-consciously over-exaggerating with the stick she had hurled earlier.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Gym sounds fun!" Kitt grins slightly, feeling like she wouldn't mind seeing Mar working out, "Bet you could lift a gym yourself." she laughed.

*lake*

"Ah don't worry about it, I was just teasing," Katt smiled, placing an arm on Dot's shoulder, "Won't have to worry about that with me here, anyone starts a fight with you I'll finish it for ya." she smiled.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"You wanna see me doing that?" Mar teased, arching an arm and bulging one of his enormous biceps into a cannon-ball sized sinewy muscle while winking.

(Lake)

Dorothy smiled in relief, "Thanks, Katt," she said, bowing to her in respect before taking Katt's paws in her own, "So, how about those swimming lessons? Now free of charge, gee!" she giggled at her own joke.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Well I've never seen it before, so I am curious." Kitt smiled, "Plus i've never been to a gym so i don't know how they work."

*Lake*

"So wait I was supposed to pay for them before." Katt joked a bit, "And here I thought you were teaching me out of the kindness of your heart." she teased, "Just let me get changed," she said, thankful that she had already changed into her swimsuit under her clothes after noticing there was no place secluded around the lake. She pulled her shirt off followed by her pants, brushing her hair out a bit more after she was changed.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Tell you what," Mar closed an eye as he began explaining with a bright smile, "We go in, you check out the equipment, then you tell me what you want me to lift!" he grinned excitedly, always loving to show his strength off.

(Lake)

"Okay, first... are you able to get in without assistance?" Dorothy asked, putting her paws on her hips as she waited for Katt to finish getting changed.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Okay, that sounds like fun, bet I can find something you can't lift." Kitt stuck her tongue out playfully.

*Lake*

"You mean in the lake? Yeah think I can handle jumping into a lake well enough." Katt laughed as she hung her clothes up on a tree to keep them off the ground. She walked over towards the lake, shivering a bit as she looked over the water.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Hey, your breasts aren't that heavy," Mar laughed as he joked, putting his paws beneath his sides and on the surface of her massive jugs, "Rawr. Let's go?" he said, hinting that Kitt could easily take them both over with her massive size.

(Lake)

"Okay then, I'll follow suit," Dorothy smiled cutely, putting her paws on her shirt to pull it up, her boobs bouncing as she released them along with her lite-blue bra, which was hugging both mammaries together sensually, not from the design, but from the fact it was a size too small. She then bent over to start sliding her pants down which made her remain with only her lower undergarments on mid-section and lower.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Just point the way," Kitt smiled as she jumped to her feet, leaving a pair of deep pawprints in the sand. Once she had the direction she'd quickly bound in it, jumping over cars and terrified citizens on the way before stopping infront of the gym, "Is this it? It's kinda small." she said as she leaned over to look at it.

*Lake*

"You look good," Katt smiled, standing at the edge of the lake, "So which side of this is the shallow end?" she joked.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad