Join our server on Discord

Magical Starsign.
Karomaru sighed in defeat, his arms hanging limp as Vook left. Reno barked to cheer him up, but all Karomaru said was: "These aren't normal teachers... They are demons. Yes, that's what they are; demonesses in disguise that only seek our eternal doom," he said, comically tearing a river from his shut down eyes.

(Halls)

Yachiru frowned. She wasn't sure about what Kitt was telling her, but she couldn't exactly hurl herself at somebody else's family troubles by basing herself on what she thought was right, maybe this was something Kitt had to deal with on her own, all her friend would be able to do was support her. Reaching for the tigress' arm, Yachiru gently placed a paw on it and gave her a comforting smile, "It'll be alright. I'm sure Flare will correspond to your thoughts clearly soon, right, Flare?" she said as she stared up at the phoenix.

(Lounge)

"Ahhh- haha..." Dorothy nervously laughed, her hands paralyzed as she felt Herzeleid's cuddle getting a bit too comfortable on the succubus' side at least, "I-I'm sure I could re-run an inventory check, Katt!" she hurriedly said, "All I have to do is find any artifact that is able to continually produce energy and be given time to study it, that's all!" she said, trying to sound as convincing as she could so the demon would let her go.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Hyouzen groaned, unable to catch up with the dragoness at the moment as he rested against the wall. He then heard Karomaru before he started to smirk and daydream, "Demonesses, eh? Man, suddenly these teachers sound even hotter."

Arc recovered from the earlier energy ball and groaned as he picked himself off the ground. "Master needs to clean out his ears."

Hyo tried to move to discipline his familiar, but found he didn't quite have the strength as he walked at a sluggish pace. "Beh, you're lucky I'm in such a good mood or I'd throw ya in my soda."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Good luck finding anyone willing to let a demon feed off them." Katt shook her head a bit, "We'll have to go with Dorothy's suggestion. And hey, if we don't have anything there are tons of old ruins housing magic artifacts, could make a fun field trip out of it." she laughed a bit.

*Halls*

Flare chirped down at Yachiru, Kitt giggling a bit, "I think she just said 'who says the problems on my end?'" she smiled, then frowned a bit, "Hey, are you saying it's my fault?" she asked, staring up at her familiar.

*Arena*

"Do you even know what a demoness is?" Shadow asked, sighing a bit, "I think this really is just their twisted form of punishment."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"You'd be surprised by how many people would give themselves to us demons. Mortals are strange like that." Herzeleid commented as she released Dorothy from her hug only to float at the dragoness's side and cling to her arm.

"Indeed, I'd say most of the male students will fall for her at first sight. Females tend to be smarter and stronger willed, so unless Herzeleid intentionally tries to charm them they should be fine." Salem added as she took the liberty of preparing a drink "How much longer till the day is over?"
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
"I just am ready to turn in... for the rest of the week," Karomaru said in defeat, "Hey, Shadow, I'm too tired to go search for the girls right now. Think I'm really going to sleep for now. What about you?"

(Lounge)

"It's a Saturday, so classes are over early," Dorothy mentioned, trying not to pay attention to the succubus dancing in the air around her as she looked up at the clock on the wall, "It's actually way past school hours in fact."

Tina yawned and collapsed on her belly back at the table, her drawing half-finished but she seemed to be contently sleeping.

"Oh, and she's out," Dorothy giggled, instinctively going to grab her familiar but then felt Herzeleid's arms cling to hers, "Uhm... If you don't mind..." she trailed off, wanting the demoness to let go although her shy librarian-like look didn't precisely look very persuasive.

(Halls)

"Well, for one, I think you two understand each other more than you think, maybe there's something blocking the direct messages or something! We should go to Familiar Studies together on monday!" Yachiru proposed, hitting the palm of her hand with her closed backhand, "That's it! The program actually says we're to learn about communication tomorrow!" she smiled widely.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Still, it'll be last resort only," Katt restated, grabbing the back of Herzeleid's skimpy shirt and forcefully pulling her away from Dorothy, "For now, how long will you be able to hold out until we can hopefully find a suitable food source?" she asked the demoness.

"Sleep sounds good to me, feel like I could pass out for the rest of the week." Shadow groaned a bit as he stood, resheathing his sword, "Man this is such a pain, if it was my choice I'd be heading back home." he sighed a bit.

"Hmm, that might help, it's too bad you can't talk Flare, would make communication alot easier." Kitt smiled up at the bird, who simply clicked it's beak in response.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Herzeleid pouted as she was pulled away from Dorothy and now floated in Katt's grip like a cat being held by the scruff of it's neck "Well...I suppose if I held off on using magic and supplement it with mortal food I could go on for another day or two, three max. Any longer would be severely hazardous to my health." the succubus answered with a rare 100% honesty as she stopped floating and stood at Katt's side.

"Normally I'd be able to keep her fed for weeks, even months with my old form." Salem sighed as she sipped her drink carefully "But despite my healthy glow this body has already been pushed to it's limits..." the small witch explained as she finished her drink and made her way to the door "I'll start searching the black market and see what I can find...I'm trusting you both to do whatever you can..." she said as she and her familiar walked out the door and waited for Katt, they still didn't know which way it was to their room after all.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Overhearing Shadow and Karomaru, Hyouzen nodded a little, telling them, "Yeah. Sleep sounds good. Those hotties will still be here in the morning." The water dragon stretched a little, groaning from the sore, stiff feeling spread throughout his body.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC: Shall we skip two days forward? As in to reach Monday so we can resume classes. Don't really feel like playing Sunday since there's no school and we don't have anything to do (At least I don't think so). Just asking since everyone seems to be so passiveeeeeeeeee
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Yeah don't think anyone's got anything big planned for the weekend so might as well skip ahead to the school week.

IC:

With a small click Katt unlocked the teacher's lounge, flipping on the light and stepping inside. She walked over towards the small desk near the far side of the room, flipping on the school speaker, "Attention, today we'll be having a special oppurtunity, as many students know this school is connected to many other worlds, today we'll be taking a small group of students and teachers out to explore some of the old ruins in another world. This is not mandatory but anyone interested should immediately report to the front gates. This includes any teachers that're interested in getting out of the school for a day." she added with a small giggle.

*Dorms*

Shadow groaned as he pulled a pillow over his head, his entire body aching as he felt the bruises from the last few training sessions over the weekend. The teachers had been far from lenient, "Ugh, why do they have to be so loud in the morning?" he grumbled.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad