Join our server on Discord

Blue + Red = Chaos
Ada chuckled darkly before turning around, the queen dragoness flashing a sly grin towards the muscular dragon. "I don't think so, dragon boy." She suddenly leaped forwards and gently pounced him to the ground as her breasts pressed against his chest. "You had fun with my ass last night, it's my turn now. How about we start with a little tease?" She brought her muzzle down to his chest and licked the white scales roughly. The mischievous dragoness then rubbed her cunny against his thick meat, the bikini bottom separating the two.

(House)

"I'll go back to normal...later. After changing into this, I'd like to try it out for a while at least." Crimson then chuckled softly and gently turned her head back in the direction of his huge erection, still pointed towards the cute dragoness. "Now don't be shy, sweetie. Give it a little lick, I know you want to." He gave her a reassuring wink and waited while more of his musky scent filled the room.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"You're. So. Evil." Mar grunted, his cock slowly coming out and rubbing along her crotch as it erected, his two plump balls sliding off and out of his pouch, underneath his massive shaft.

(House)

Her nose burning with his intoxicating male musk, Dorothy couldn't deny it anymore, and with a gentle embrace, her tits pressed onto the lower part of his shaft as her arms wrapped around it, she instinctively drew her tongue out and experimentally licked the glans of the massive fox.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ada chuckled darkly, enjoying the shift in power as she continued to pin Mar to the ground. "Hehe, I know. It's fun to watch you squirm, my naughty dragon boy." She gave a few more grinds against his throbbing cock before she finally removed her bikini and allowed her rosy entrance to tease his dragon meat. "Here it comes, handsome." She then started to lower herself and impale her pussy with his massive member.

(House)

Crimson gasped from the feel of Dorothy's soft tongue against his inflated shaft before giving a lustful growl. "Hhrrrr...that's good, Dorothy...give me more, cutie..." He stroked the back of her head gently with his muscular paws while his member throbbed from her teasing touch.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Ah-haaaa!" Mar growled at the tightness, "On a second thought... This feels awesome!" he roared as he felt the warm cunt envelop his cock.

(House)

"Mmrmrrr..!" Dorothy murred, starting to lick all around as the scent got her wild, her tongue softly dragging along Crimson's piss slit as her claws squeezed his endless shaft.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Mmhhh...glad that you approve, dragon boy." Ada moaned softly from the rough friction between her snug folds and his thick meat. She gripped his shoulders firmly and hissed in pleasure while driving her pussy all the way down, managing to stuff her cunny completely with his throbbing cock. "Ahhh....gawds!" she cried blissfully as her rosy insides hugged his reptillian length.

(House)

The fox growled happily from all of Dorothy's efforts, causing a small drop of pre to leak out of his meat. "Oooh...that's it, Dot...keep going..." He held her close with his tail and stroked the back of her head with his paws, all while his teased cock released more pre for the dragoness.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Mar indulged into the intercourse, cuddling his strong arms around her waist as he helped her up and down on his meat, "Too bad it's not your ass, but oh well... Ride the dragon, cowgirl!" he cheered.

(House)

Dorothy's face was suddenly covered in Crimson's sperm with the first drop, "Y-you came already?!" she asked genuinely surprised, not realizing he probably had an ocean wanting to get out into his sack.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Mmmm...oh, I shall, handsome." Ada growled lustfully as she savored all the pleasure coursing through her body. The queen dragoness pumped her hips faster, allowing her juicy insides to caress his rigid meat again and again. "So good..." During all of this thrusting, the sorceress smirked softly and brought her muzzle down to playfully nibble and kiss his neck.

(House)

Crimson chuckled a little and told the confused dragoness, "Hehe, that was just a little pre. I have a much better treat for ya, cutie, if you keep going." His member throbbed roughly, hungry for more of the Dorothy's erotic teases.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"MMmrrgh! Ohhh yeah!" Mar grunted, his hips slamming themselves up and down as he kept pumping Ada. "My balls must be happy." He grinned a bit, feeling her bulbous rear squeeze his large testicles each time she would thrust donwards.

(House)

Left speechless, Dorothy didn't have much choice but to continue pleasuring him, her arms rubbing the humongous shaft as her tongue licked all over the extensive slit.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Oh, you like that, Mar?" Ada laughed softly and rocked her hips faster, the dragoness using her plump buns and tail to tease and caress his balls. Her rosy pussy walls in the meantime hugged and squeezed his reptilian cock, coating in her pre juices as her orgasm began to build. "Mmmm, dragon boy, I'm getting close...what about you?"

(House)

Crimson's tongue hung out slightly as he soaked in the blissful pleasure with his tail wagging happily. "Hhhrrr...yeah, that's really good, Dot. I feel more coming." The muscular fox gave a low, lustful growl before his mammoth cock released another small amount of pre which soaked Dorothy's muzzle and upper chest.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Ask my volleyballs down there." Ironically speaking, Mar laughed and continued humping upwards, keeping the impaled Ada on air before he would let her drop onto his crotch, growling out from the tightness. "Though I doubt we need to talk when the answer's nngh- so obvious!"

(House)

"Hrr..." Dorothy murred softly, "A-are you even close to coming...?" she asked softly, even though she knew that the oceans of fox spunk coating her were more pre.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad