Join our server on Discord

Shindou / L. Werewolf RPG
After a few more moments of silence, Tieya finally spoke up. "I... I know, Ryo.. i-it's just you and you're embarresing ways again." She took the time to giggle, as she resumed her nuzzling - rubbing the back of his head now with her muzzle.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Ryo close eyes again and murrs from the nuzzling, as his paw start to caress her scaley arms. "Mrrhh..."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Feeling him carressing her arms, she blushes gently, and cuddles him even closer - pressing her lips to the back of his head for a slight moment, before pulling back. "Ryo... uhm..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Ryo kept murring and blusing a bit as slowly turn his face, looking to Tieya. "Sit besides me...I want to cuddles you..."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Nodding gently, the dragoness loosened her grip around Ryo for a few moments, as she sat beside the wolf, still cuddling him loosely. "A-Alright...."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
With a little blush, Ryo slowly hugs and cuddles Tieya softly, placing his head on her shoulder. "I really miss this..."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
And, from that, Tieya started to embrace Ryo close again, her arms slowly wrapping around him once again. "Yeah... just with you... I missed these hugs a lot...."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Ryo murrs softly, close eyes lightly before opening it again, without looking to Tieya. "...Tieya... From the first time we met...and those embarrassing moments...I feel like...I'm starting to like you..." As he said that, a light blush crossed his cheek, cuddles her more closer.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Hearing his words, Tieya herself also blushed, as she started to cuddle the wolf even closer to her - her tail swishing gently, yet happily behind her. "...Ryo... t-that's the same here...." She stated, nuzzling his chest gently. "...After all those times.... I... I just came to like you..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Ryo murrs silently as placing his paw under her chin, and raise her face so he could stare deeply into her eyes. "...Tieya...I couldn't imagine...that you look...so beautiful..."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds