Join our server on Discord

Magical Starsign.
Herzeleid giggled as she saw Katt's blushing face, but knew better than to say anything at the moment.

"Nice to meet you Dorothy, we need your help with something." Salem explained, cutting right to the chase more out of worry for her familiar than rudeness. though she'd never admit it "You see my familier Herzeleid isn't being allowed to feed, because as a succubus she feeds on stamina and lifeforce. While people can recover the energy after enough rest she could, potentionally, kill them if she didn't give them time to recover. Any idea what we should do?"
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Hmm....seems you still need some training." Vook giggled softly, watching from the middle of the arena, rubbing her chin gently as she watched how the students handled her attacks, her tail swishing idly behind her. "Guess that's enough, for now. I've studied your abilities enough to formulate additional individual training for next class." she added with a smile.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Karomaru slowly brought himself back to his feet, his armor exploding into little particles that dissipated into the air, leaving him as he was before, Kelderiver also returning to its sword form. The boy blinked as he shyly picked his weapon back up, staring at it, "Just what are you?" he briefly asked, then looked at Vook since he knew a sword wouldn't talk back let alone read his mind, "That was uh... fine, but... Individual training? Aren't we done already...?" he hopefully asked.

(Teacher's Lounge)

"Oh, Kitt! Uh... wait!" Yachiru said as she hurried after her friend.

Dorothy blinked as both hurried out, but was quick to greet Katt and her companion, "I've never met a succubus before," the glass-wearing teacher said, leaning forwards to meet with Herzeleid's face while she blinked as if she was curiously scanning her "You seem to have a very powerful demonic aura, yet... it's tame!" she stood back up, holding an arm under her chest and rested her other elbow on it while patting her cheek with a palm, looking in a state of contemplation. "I believe there's no helping it. If a demon like you needs lifeforce to sustain, then our options are very limited..."

(Halls)

The petite salamander girl wasn't a very fast runner to begin with, but she was eventually able to catch up with the tigress, "H-hey! Wh-wh-what's with running off like that...?" she said, bending over and resting her paws on her knees as she panted.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Hyouzen panted, his magical reserves drained fending off Vook's lava attack, before he smirked. With a proud chuckle, he told her, "Heh...I can handle it...bring it on..." The water dragon leaned against the wall of the arena, taking a moment to breath while sweat dripped down his muscular body.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Shadow dropped down to the ground, whiping off his forehead, "Finally, classes are done." she sighed with relief, "Could use some rest and relaxation for a change."

*Teacher's Lounge*

"I was afraid you'd say something like that," Katt shook her head, "This certainly puts us in an awkward position, I don't like the thought of a familiar feeding off another, but we can't just let her die now can we?"

*Halls*

Kitt slowed to a stop for Yachiru to catch up, panting slightly herself from the quick sprint, "S-sorry, I, I just didn't want Katt to see me having trouble with Flare." She admitted, looking a bit upset as she stroked the large bird's head.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"If it worries you so much then why not have someone trustworthy supervise her feedings then?" Salem offered as she let out a sigh of relief, she was just glad her familiar wouldn't be starved like last time.

Herzeleid could only cheer and hug Dorothy "Yes! Thank you, thank you, thank you!"
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Yachiru raised an eyebrow, "But wouldn't it be better if she knew?" she countered, "I mean, if she's your sister she'd help you with Flare, wouldn't she?"

(Teacher's Lounge)

As Dorothy was hugged, her breasts squished tightly against the demoness, the dragon girl blushing past her big and round glasses, "I, uhm... I'm not sure, but I think I recall there existing a mystical artifact that allows to create some sort of pseudo-field of energy. If I had it in my claws I could try modifying its polarity to enhance the frequency and provide the same quality of energy as life force gives!" she said as quickly and eloquently, having a habit of speaking her mind quickly when she became nervous.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Hmm, not ringing any bells. Don't remember anything like that in the vault last time inventory was taken." Katt hummed a bit as she thought, her tail swishing around behind her, "Could it work if it was energy from a plant or something?" she asked.

"Yeah I know, but, it's just that she's never needed help with anything, she blew through this place easily and graduated tops in almost everything. I don't want her to see me struggling."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Well of course not, silly! This was only the first class!" Vook giggled, snapping her fingers, the arena being instantly repaired of any damage. "If I'm not mistaken, you should have some free time after this, so you can all rest up a bit." she added, heading toward the door. "See you all tomorrow!"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Salem shook her head at cat's suggestion "Tried that once, seems plants have incredibly complex life forces. Makes it impossible, even dangerous, for demons to try and feed off them." she explained, carefully thinking over Dorothy's suggestion "Maybe I could try and look up some old black market connections? With your permission of course."

Herzeleid listened closely to the group discussing ideas, the whole time though she kept her hug going. Her own massive bust squishing against Dorothy's as she did "I still like my suggestion of feeding on willing sources." she pouted, knowing they probably wouldn't let her do it.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions