Join our server on Discord

Heaven & Hell. Mk.2
"Raaawr..." Mar growled pleasurably, mid-closing his eyes as he ground his hips against Kitt's, "Wanna lay down for a while...?" he asked softly, his claws absentmindedly playing with her tits.

(Mall)

"It's more about how you feel about it, but if you ask me, the one-piece looks better on you!" Dorothy smiled in a comforting way, and anyhow she had already realized Katt seemed to like it more as well, "Will that be all?"
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"I love sunbathing," Kitt purred softly, "I love the warm sun on my fur so much."

*Mall*

"Glad to hear you approve," Katt smiled as she threw the two-piece back onto the rack, "Yeah, this is more than I wanted," she laughed a bit, "I'll get changed and be back out in no time." she waved as she ducked back into the changing room, walking back out in her sweats again, "Alright, so next stop is the pool I suppose." she forced a bit of a smile.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Might wanna shift over, then. Elsewise I'll be the one getting the tan and no you, heh," Mar chuckled to Kitt, creeping up on her chest and laying his on the two huge breasts, "Bet your ass would look even more inviting with a nice tan and some oil," he then grinned in a characteristically perverted manner.

(Mall)

"Well, is there anywhere in special you'd like to go?" Dorothy asked Katt as they picked the bags, paid and went outside, "If I'm teaching you to swim, then it might as well be somewhere you're comfortable at!"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"If you could even notice it through my fur," Kitt giggled a bit as she effortlessly rolled over, flipping Mar with her extra weight and lying ontop of him, her breasts still pressing into his chest, "There we go, now I should get a nice tan on my back." she smiled down at him.

*Mall*

"Oh right cause I know all about the best swimming spots," Katt teased a bit, "I've never been swimming in my life, I wouldn't know a pool if I crashed into it." she laughed, "Sure you know where one is, preferably a bit private so I don't have to deal with people watching me flop around."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Don't worry, mrr. We'll get you a nice resistant bikini and you'll look so hot the entire beach will just be sand," Mar smiled, loving the pressing of her gigantic and heavy body onto his, "Ahh, this is life," he relaxed, wagging his tail a bit.

(Mall)

"I know of a peaceful lake not too far away from the park, not many people know it so it's ideal for us to go!" Dorothy smiled and whispered with a small wink, "I learned about it in college, gee."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kitt purred softly as she stretched out in the sun, smothering Mar's head between her breasts as she moaned softly from the sun's rays on her back.

*Mall*

"Well then, just promise you'll rescue me if I drown and I think we're all set." Katt joked a bit with a slightly nervous laugh as she walked next to Dot, ready to head to the lake.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Mmph, oi, maybe we could make a small pond of milk around here!" Mar said, getting an idea from feeling Kitt's giant boobs around his face, "I'll dig, you milk, how's that sound? It'd be refreshing, don't you think?" he grinned.

(Streets)

"I'll teach you well, my student!" Dorothy giggled, covering her maw a bit, "I always wanted to use that line," she said with a small, refined laugh, before she began guiding Katt to the park, and beneath it where the lake was located.

In the distance, though, Dorothy was able to pick up some voices, "Huh?" she folded her ears flat against her skull, "Somebody beat us?" she asked herself, before she found what seemed to be a pair of all-around big guys picking on a smaller, thinner one by playing to drown him and then force him out. Dorothy gripped her paws in anxiety and impotence, "Look, Katt! The poor boy...!" she whined, watching the teenage abuse.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Aww don't you just want to relax for once?" Kitt asked, nuzzling against whatever part of Mar's head she could reach, "The sun feels good, makes me want to take a nap." she yawned.

"I'm sure he's fine, probably some weird macho game they play." Katt shrugged, not wanting to get involved in it, "Come on, you said you wanted to teach me. Unless you changed your mind." she asked teasingly.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Hrrm," Mar grumbled a bit, "You can have your nap, but... sleep is boring!" he said, lowering his ears, before thinking, "Then again, if she's sleeping I could go inside of her to play around for a bit..." he chuckled to himself at the thought, although he preferred to continue playing with Kitt's notorious curves rather than the sleeping alternative.

(Lake)

"But the poor thing, I'm sure he's suffering!" Dorothy whimpered helpessly as she couldn't keep her eyes from the scene with the bullies' mocking laughs and the smaller kid yelping for help, "We should go get some help!" she said to Katt in exasperation, "Besides, it's not like they'll let us swim in peace!"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Well it's not my fault you wore me out," Kitt stuck her tongue out playfully, "Besides, we came to enjoy the beach, so let's enjoy it." she purred.

*Lake*

Katt sighed a bit as she walked towards the boys, "HEY!" She roared loudly enough to catch their attention, "Leave him alone ya bullies." she growled fiercly, showing off her fangs.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad