Join our server on Discord

Magical Starsign.
Karomaru spun in his position, expertly slicing every orb of light that came his way, somehow managing to do clean cuts on each of them, avoiding damage. "Incredible! What power!" the boy said to himself as he watched kerlderiver move in his hands like a fork would when he'd eat tasty food. He smiled, starting to get more confident, "Is that all you got, Ms. Vook?" he asked.

(Teacher's Lounge)

"Just try to think a bit harder about what you'd like her to tell you, it'll be all she'll need to answer your questions, Kitt," Dorothy said as she looked at Flare and then back at Kitt, "Try a bit harder."
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Without his snowstorm and with Arc incapacitated, Hyouzen took a cue from Karomaru and reached for his weapon. "Ha, take this!" He swung his claymore with a wide vertical slice, cutting several of the magical orbs in half. He then quickly put his blade in a defensive position, blocking the other spheres. The water dragon then grunted as he was thrown mildly against the wall, surprised by the strength of Vook's magic. "Not bad, teacher. No scratches over here though. So what's next?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"And if I catch you feeding off or even think you're thinking of feeding off a student or teacher, you'll be locked away so fast your head will spin." Katt warned as she closed the door, "Dorothy is the familiar studies teacher, last I saw her she was still in the teacher's lounge. I'll show you that next." she said as she began walking again, giving some directions on where everything in the school was.

Kitt nodded again, looking back up at Flare and staring at her. She waited for a few seconds before shaking her head, "Ohh, I'm no good at this, I'm still not seeing anything to do with food, she seems to want to go outside badly though. Feel like I just want to feel the sun on my fur."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Aw come on that's not fair! What if they willingly give themselves to me?" the succubus continued to argue, keeping to Katt's side and continuing to plead her case with the feline teacher.

"I said that's enough Herzeleid. We'll figure it all out as we go." Salem sighed as she listened from behind the two other women. Despite the distraction of her familiars whining and the view of both women's asses she still managed to memorise most of the directions Katt had given.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Hee, very good!" The busty dragoness grinned, her tail swishing happily. "Now lets see how you fair against your elemental opposites." she added, holding her claw up, a large snowball forming in it, which she flung toward Karomaru, shards of ice flying out of the large orb as it spun. "And for you, cutie." she continued, raising her claw up from her side, fissures starting to burst open from the ground all around Hyouzen, small bursts of lava erupting from them. "And for you..." she added as she looked toward Shadow, rubbing her chin a bit. "Hmm...lets try this." she smiled as she brought her foot up and stomped the ground forcefully, a large boulder coming up out of the ground, before she gave it a powerful kick, shattering it, all the shards and rocks flying toward Shadow.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Heh, trying to give me hot foot, eh?" Hyouzen smirked as he flexed his muscles and tried to freeze the lava patches, groaning as he struggled to fight back Vook's lava spell with his own magic. Steam started to fill the arena as his ice started to vaporize from the extreme heat.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Somehow I doubt they'd do that willingly, no feeding on students, end of discussion. Don't make me muzzle you." Katt growled a bit.

Shadow moved to the side, the rocks too heavy for his shield to move easily, able to divert them just enough to avoid any serious injuries but still recieving a few gashes on his arms and legs.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Oh! A muzzle huh? your kinkier than you look." Herzeleid giggled as she drifted back to hang off her master, planning to stay out of the angered felines direct reach for now.

Salem sighed and glared at her familiar as she realised the succubus was merely using here as a shield in case Katt did anything violent "So is that the teachers lounge?" the smaller teacher asked as she gestured to the upcoming door from which the voices of Kitt and Dorothy drifted.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Karomaru watched the snowball shot several shards at him. He couldn't possibly stop them all with two let alone a single slash, these were much smaller projectiles for his giant weapon. "What to do..." he quickly thought, "AVOID!" he finally shouted, jumping down to the ground while dropping Kelderiver to the floor, his heads holding over his helmet.

Reno ducked his head in embarrassment. Karomaru had so far showed promise with his apparent multi-weapon mastery, but he still was a begginer.

(Teacher's Lounge)

"Aww..." Yachiru folded her ears back as she frowned at Kitt's result, "Ms. Phane, can't you do anything to help them?" Dorothy shook her head.

"I can't interfere in the bonding of a Familiar with its Master," the dragon girl explained, "Flare probably has told you what she'd like to eat several times if she's that hungry, Kitt. You haven't noticed, but she's always communicating with you one way or the other; if nothing works for a while, then... Go to the cafeteria. The installation provides students with a bazaar for universal familiar food," she smiled a bit, "Although... it doesn't taste that well."
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Okay, thanks for the help Ms. Phane," Kitt smiled, bowing a bit, "Guess I'll just have to figure out what you're trying to tell me on my own. Well, suppose should start with doing what I think you're saying, outside it is."

Katt blushed slightly from the familiar's comment, "I'm going to pretend I didn't hear that from you." she said as she walked towards the teacher's lounge, "Oh, you're still here Kitt? Wasn't Dorothy able to help you?"

"Yeah, yeah it's fine, everything's good," Kitt insisted, "I was just going to take care of it now, take care." she said quickly, wanting to avoid admitting she was having trouble communicating with her familiar.

"Never was good at staying still," Katt chuckled a bit, "Busy day for you Dorothy, oh, before I forget, Dorothy, this is Salem our new teacher for dark magic awareness, Salem this is Dorothy, she's the familiar studies teacher."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad