Join our server on Discord

Heaven & Hell. Mk.2
"RAAAWR!" roared Mar in a beastly way as he slammed himself into Kitt's rear, finishing her up with his own orgasm that began pouring rivers of dragon seed into her rectum for nearly ten full minutes.

(Mall)

"Alrighty! Hmm, you said dark colors," Dorothy pondered, then followed with: "What about patterns? Do you like spots? Maybe lines...? Or just a single colour?" she proposed, putting her paws on her perfect hips as she looked up and down on Katt in a rather observative way.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Ahhh, oh there's so much," Katt moaned in pleasure as her ass was filled with the thick dragon cum, pouring out onto the sand as she reached her maximum capacity.

*Mall*

"I guess just a single color, it doesn't really matter to me." Katt scratched at her ears a bit. "Maybe a two piece would be better, might be a bit annoying having my fur pressed down more than necessary."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Mar gave Kitt a few more humps, before finally slowing down to let her catch her breath, "Ohh... fuck yeah, thaaaat's it..." he sighed in bliss, and without retracting or anything simply laid forwards and rested his head onto Kitt's massive melons.

(Mall)

"We could get you a black sports' bikini, how's that sound?" Dorothy smiled, clasping her paws together with a very cute expression, but not making any other iteration about curves or looks, since she wasn't very keen about looks herself.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kitt purred softly as her chest rose and fell with her steady breathing, her purring causing her whole body to shake as she lay happily underneath Mar, "Mmm, I love this game so much. It feels so good." she purred, licking Mar's head.

*Mall*

"Sounds nice," Katt smiled a bit, unable to resist Dot's enthusiasm, "Alright, let's pick something out and start seeing if anything looks good." she smiled.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"So do your heavenly tits," Mar murred with his head inside her cleavage, "They're so fucking huge, I love them," he said, his tail wagging.

(Mall)

"Okay!" Dorothy nodded, then quickly proceeded to the bundles of swimsuits in a rack, "Hmm, this one looks pretty... Wonder if they have it in my size?" she wondered out loud, but was reminded of Katt's 'features' so she scrolled around to get a top and bottom of two smaller sizes to make sure it'd fit Katt well, "How about this one?" she asked with a cute smile, showing the bikini to Katt.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Mmmm, they feel even better when you play with them," kitt purred as she squeezed her breasts around Mar's muzzle, "It feels so good." she moaned

*Mall*

"Okay," Katt nodded as she took one of the bikinis, "No peeking now," she teased as she went into the changing room. She stepped out after a few minutes in the bikini, "Well? What do you think?" she asked as she turned around slightly, her tail poking out through a small hole in the bottom.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Well, aren't we just made for each other?" Mar grinned widely, "Rawr, you've the largest breasts in town, and I've the most eager claws to play with them!" he laughed, reaching back to grab Kitt's humongous breasts, which were even bigger thanks to her boost in height and took effort for him to fully grasp, "Mmmrrr!"

(Mall)

Dorothy lifted both of her paws with identical thumb ups, "You look great! But maybe we could get you a different color pattern if you'd like. Check yourself out, first, gee!" she giggled, starting to get excited like a little girl.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kitt purred softly as her breasts dripped with her milk, "Prrrr, ohh yes, just perfect for eachother." she moaned softly.

*Mall*

Katt looked at herself in the mirror, twisting and turning to see if she liked it, "Well, it is the first one, guess I should try some others." she shrugged as she stepped back into the changing room, exiting in a one-piece that she had picked out, a solid black with a pair of orange pawprints over her breasts, "Well, how's a one-piece look?" she asked.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"That's why we gotta get you a really skimpy wardrobe!" Mar smiled, giving the milky mounds a real strong squish all of a sudden, "Everyone gotta know you're the sexiest, and that I'm the lucky shot who got ya!" he grinned.

(Mall)

"Well, it doesn't show a lot, which probably is good!" Dorothy said, speaking from experience as she rarely used anything with cleavage or that accentuated her posterior, "And the paws are cute, gee!" she giggled, "Do you like it?" she then asked to reconfirm.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kitt cried out as her breast milk squirted from her squeezed breasts, "Nyahhh, ohhh," she moaned softly in pleasure, too lost to even hear what Mar was saying as she continued to thrust against him gentley, purring loudly.

*Mall*

"Well I think the one-piece looks a bit better," Katt smiled a bit as she admired herself in the mirror, the suit hugging against her body and showing off her athletic frame, "What do you think? The one or the two?" she asked, holding up the two-piece next to her for comparison.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad