Join our server on Discord

Heaven & Hell. Mk.2
"Rawr! Ohhh, you feel so nice, all wet and big!" Mar growled, enjoying Kitt's giant wet body, his claws stretching upside to grip her enormous breasts and suck the right one hard as his hips started moving in a flurry to hump her.

(House)

"Gee, then I know just the place! I went to try on some clothes with my boyfriend, but we sort of... stood out, in some way I don't want to explain" Dorothy blushed a bit and looked away as she remembered, "However, I doubt you'll have any trouble finding what you like!"
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Ohhhh, Marrie, I love it when you suck my breasts," Kitt purred in pleasure, her tail flicking around with enough force to dig a small trench in the sand, Mar's thrusts pushing her across the sand as she roared in pleasure, causing a small but quickly growing group to gather around the beach to watch the free show.

*House*

"I'm not gonna be able to talk my way out of this am I?" Katt laughed a bit as she smacked the ball away, scoring the winning point of the game, "Alright, might as well get this over with. Hate clothes shopping."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Love it, don't you?" Mar teased, "Then love it some more!" he growled, picking his pace up without a care for the newcomers as he latched his maw on her unattended breast as his powerful claws squeezed the huge breasts before his tongue began playing with her gorged pink nipple, returning to wildly suck a brief moment later.

(House)

Dorothy blinked a bit, setting the remote down while staring weirdly at Katt as if she couldn't believe her ears, "You don't like shopping for clothes? Aww, it's one of my favorite activities, gee!"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Nyaaahhh, ohhh, I can feel you sucking my milk out," Kitt roared as she squirmed in pleasure, her sweet milk flooding into Mar's mouth as he suckled.

*House*

"I, just never had much fun with it." Katt explained vaguely, "But I don't mind picking up some clothes when I need them, and I do need a swimsuit, unless you want to teach me while we skinny dip." she teased.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Don't you like that?" Mar mumbled with a growl, softly biting and gentley chewing around the supple fleshly mound while sucking even harder, "You feel so freakin' good!" he roared, humping Kitt even harder.

(House)

"Off to the mall we go, then!" Dorothy finished for Katt before the tease, running to pick her bag up from the tea table she had set it on, "We'll have so much fun! Gee!" she giggled to Katt, waving a paw to her to beckon her.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Yes, I love it," Kitt roared in pleasure, thrusting her hips up against Mar's thrusts, taking his cock deep into her pussy, her juices pouring out and soaking into the sand beneath her.

*House*

Katt smiled a bit, it was hard not to be excited by Dot's enthusiasm, even if they were just going shopping, "Alright alright, just let me grab my wallet." she smiled, picking up a small leather wallet and sliding it into a pocket of her pants, "Well, lead the way, you're the expert here so I'll follow." she smiled.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Rawr! Keep that up! Cum for me, baby!" Mar roared out in pleasure as Kitt's vagina constricted his monster dick. Briefly reducing the speed of his repetitive penetration, Mar took the chance to think up of a sudden change and then arched backwards, throwing his muscular arms around Kitt's legs before parting them aside even further to push himself backwards. With a sound moment of calculation, the dragon then proceeded to exit the tigress' vagina only to come back with all his strength right into her enormous butt.

(House)

"We aren't very far from there, actually!" Dorothy giggled, exiting the house along with Katt with her cheery attitude, "We've just to take a right and then go ahead!" she said.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Ahhhh Marrriiie!" Kitt cried out in pleasure as the sudden penetration caused her orgasm to virtually spray out of her like a fire house, covering her fur and the sand in her love juices as she arched her back, thrusting against Mar's cock as she came.

*House*

"Great," Katt smiled, trying to sound excited, she really didn't enjoy trying on diffrent outfits so she hoped it wouldn't take long to find a good suit. The entered the mall together, moving quickly to the beach section, "Well, your the expert, what do I need?" Katt asked, examing a number of suits with a clueless expression.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
And Mar received just what she wanted, "RRRAWR!" he roared mightily as she felt Kitt's ass clamp around his cock even harder with her orgasm, feeling his own starting to approach even faster as he humped Kitt's behind, "Oh damnit! Your ass feels so damn good!"

(Mall)

"Hmm, well, you already told me your favorite colour..." Dorothy mumbled to herself, "Would you like a one-piece or a two-piece swimsuit? We can find darky combinations if we search for a single type better!" she giggled.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kitt panted heavily as she purred loudly in pleasure, she'd never get tired of this feeling, the pure pleasure of Mar's cock filling her up entirely and stretching her widely.

*Mall*

"Uh, a one-piece I guess." Katt shrugged, she did enjoy them a bit more to the two pieces by look alone so she figured it'd be a fine place to start.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad