Join our server on Discord

Heaven & Hell. Mk.2
"You mean... at your house... right?" Mar asked in a rhetorical way, reminding Kitt it was his apartment and not Katt's house they were in, "Should probably take a little while to get there, right?" he then added.

(House)

Dorothy giggled a bit at the technic joke, although it made her look down at her supple mounds, "Estrogen can be a fun hormone, hmm?" she thought out loud, "How it gets distributed in gallons in some of us..." she trailed off, momentarily forgetting about Katt's lack of bust definition.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Oh yeah, hehe, your room looks alot like mine you know." Kitt laughed a bit, "I guess we should head back to my place so i can grab my swimsuit." she smiled.

*House*

"And others are flat as a board," Katt sighed a bit as she glanced over at Dot's massive chest compared to her small one, "So unfair, especially with a sister that looks like she's trying to smuggle beachballs under her shirt." she laughed a bit.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Cool, I'll give you a lift," Mar grinned, picking Kitt up on his shoulder, "You gotta promise you'll show your goods off to all girls to make them jealous once we get to the beach, though!" he said, wagging his tail excitedly as he went past the doorway, leaving it closed to head for the exit of the apartment.

(House)

Dorothy covered her maw as she softly laughed, "Aww... Well, everyone has their own appeals! I hadn't really paid attention to mine," she said, looking again at her large chest before she put a paw under her bust, lifting a mound up slightly as if weighing it, "Until now, that is. I suppose I was more of a growth spurt?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Kay I promise," Kitt smiled, her tail wagging around behind her as she purred softly, enjoying being high up, "And you have to promise to rescue me if I start to drown," Kitt laughed a bit, "I'm not the best swimmer."

*House*

Katt purred softly as she watched Dot playing with her chest, "I guess so, at least I got the albino gene, the exoticness is a nice compensation at least." she smiled as she held out her arm, admiring her white and black coat, "Still, can't help but feel a little jealous of these." she purred, nuzzling against Dot's breast slightly, "So beautiful and soft."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"I don't swim a whole lot either. I'm more of the type to enjoy heat than cold," Mar laughed a bit, "So uhm... Where to, princess?" he joked as he looked up to Kitt, waiting for her to guide him over to her place.

(House)

"Ah, w-well..." Dorothy meeped slightly, poorly reacting to Katt's nuzzle, "D-don't do that... it's embarrassing..." she said, blushing.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Take a left up here, I think," Kitt laughed a bit, "I don't really remember but that way looks familiar." she shrugged.

*House*

"Sorry, but they really do feel so nice." Katt purred, grabbing Dot's breast and gentley massaging it as she purred happily, like a kitten playing with a ball of yarn, "Can I, just play with it a bit?" She asked, "I promise i'll make it feel good for you to." she purred.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Okay, then! Onwards!" Mar laughed, taking the way down where Kitt guided him, running quite fast for his size.

(House)

Dorothy gasped a bit as she started feeling slightly hotter, not because of the slight touches, but more from the fact Katt seemed to be absorbed into touching her own body. She questioned herself again about her body looks, was Katt just using her since Mar wasn't paying her any attention? She felt quite unsure, but Katt's eyes looked very serious to her, "You won't let go even if I ask, right?" she asked softly.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Uhm, okay, left, yeah, now, oh we missed it, go back and take a right, no the other right, yep, here we are!" Kitt smiled with excitement, happy her directions got them where they needed to go, she jumped off of Mar's shoulders onto the ground, "Alright, I just need to grab my suit. You can help yourself to something in the fridge if you're hungry." she offered, "Oh, don't break another wall, Katt was kinda upset about that." she giggled a bit.

*House*

Katt looked a bit sad, "Yes, I'll let go, if you want me to." she said, releasing Dot's breast as she moved back a bit to the other side of the couch, "I'm sorry, I let myself get carried away again."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Fine, I won't" Mar said, rubbing behind his neck as he approached the entrance and then went to the kitchen, patting his tummy with a claw, "Rawr, I actually am hungry. Wonder if they've a steak sandwich in here?" he said to himself, browsing the fridge as he looked for a snack.

(House)

"Katt..." Dorothy winced a bit, "You've got to understand I don't like it when someone throws themselves at me... it makes me feel insecure..." she explained, frowning a bit.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kitt happily moved through the house, so focused on what was on her mind she didn't even notice that Katt was home, let alone with a guest. She bounded up the stairs, barely making a sound thanks to her feline grace. She pulled open her drawers and took out her two-piece bathing suit. It was a bit difficult but she managed to squeeze into it, the top barely managed to cover even her nipples, and the bottom left VERY little to the imagination, "yay, all ready!" she smiled as she slid back down the stairs, moving immediately to the kitchen, "Well? How do I look?" she asked, spinning around a bit to show Mar her swimsuit.

*House*

"Insecure?" Katt asked in surprise, "Dot I don't know who put in in your mind but look at you," She said,, holding her hands out towards Dot, "You're, beautiful. There's no other way to put it, I can't imagine you ever feeling insecure about yourself."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad