Join our server on Discord

Heaven & Hell. Mk.2
"Huh, oh. Sorry about that, I get excited easily with boobs this sexy," Mar grinned, hefting Kitt's breasts in both of his claws, squishing them playfully, "Now I know why your sis is so flat. You probably stole all he estrogen, somehow," he stuck his tongue out.

(House)

"Thanks!" Dorothy picked the glass up and downed it in mere seconds, murring a bit as her kind enjoyed rehydratation more than most species. With a pleased sigh, she put it back down when it was empty and turned to Katt, "So now that you've fulfilled a favor, do you want to catch the movie with your favorite equine?" she waved the DVD in front of Katt.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Hey don't tease my sis," Kitt pouted a bit as she purred softly from Mar squeezing her breasts, "She's really nice, you should be more friendly to her." she smiled.

*House*

"Let's see, Rocky XXVI, Rocky vs the Martians. Meh long as he takes his shirt off and gets sweaty." Katt joked as she took the DVD over to the TV, "You know this costume's kinda comfy, might need to wear it more often." she smiled as she bent down to the DVD player, her tail lifting up her skirt a bit to reveal she didn't put panties on under the skirt, "Alright, and it's show time."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"I'm friendly, I'm just stating things, for the record," Mar grinned, playing with Kitt's breasts more as if he couldn't get enough of them, "Rawr, I'm having difficulty believing how someone's as petite and cute as you could be so round and huge in the precisely perfect places."

(House)

Dorothy covered her face as she saw Katt's display, trying not to take a peek as she found it rude, but at the same time found it slightly tempting, sliding a couple of her fingers to catch a glimpse, lowering her claws as soon as Katt would turn around, "Uhm, don't you think it's a bit chilly?" she softly said.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Hehe, don't you get tired of playing with them?" Kitt giggled a bit as Mar grabbed her breasts again, "they aren't going anywhere you know, can play with them anytime. Come on let's do something else." she pouted a bit.

*Katt's*

"Oh?" Katt stood up, smiling back at Dot, "I can turn up the heat if you're uncomfortable." She said, unaware that in her excitement she'd forgotten to put on panties, her intention to be only to flash some cotton instead of her bare rump.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Mar huffed a bit as if complaining, letting go of Kitt's breasts to later suggest, "What do you have in mind?" he asked, sitting back with his arms behind him.

(House)

"N-no, it's okay, why don't we just start watching the movie? I'm sure this comfy couch will get warmer with our bodies eventually!" Dorothy explained, staying down on the sofa while waiting for Katt.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Uhm, I don't know." Kitt shrugged, "What do boyfriends and girlfriends usually do?" she asked as she cocked her head to the side the way she usually did when she was confused.

*House*

"Works for me," Katt purred as she jumped back onto the couch, cuddling against Dot a bit as she reached over her to grab the remote and start the movie, "This looks kind of funny, think if martians ever did invade we'd send a 90 something year old boxer to take care of them" she laughed a bit.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Uhm... have sex?" Mar said, forgetting that Kitt had already had about four or five orgasms, not really having counted at all since he had enjoyed penetrating her again and again, "Wanna go at it again?" he asked with a smile.

(House)

Dorothy watched the movie, trying to put on her interest for Katt. The theme of the movie wasn't very appealing to her, but she enjoyed a few scenes, often making quiet but detailed observations of some gimmicks and stuff.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"We've been doing that all day~" Kitt whined from boredom, "Come on let's do something fun, like a movie, or swimming, I know a nice beach."

*House*

"Stop worrying about what the fake alien ships are made of and just enjoy the show," katt laughed as Stallion punched an alien into his saucer then hurled it away, "Come on, I know how much you love the muscular type. Heck your boyfriend could probably bench a city bus."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Huh, thought kitties didn't like water," Mar thought out loud, looking over to Kitt before his imagination started acting up, picturing her highly pronounced curves hugged by tight swimsuit pieces, "Rawr. I'm in for that."

(House)

Dorothy blushed a bit at the claim, but admittedly nodded, "That's right, he does look sexy" she said as she observed the large horse, "He's so... big," she softly said, feeding her eyes with the TV stud before she shook her head a bit, crossing her legs slightly, "But he seems to be very simple-minded, don't you think?" she cocked her head sideways towards Katt, speaking of Stallion.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Yeah, my sister says I'm a weirdo." Kitt laughed a bit, "Don't know why most cat's hate it, I love swimming." she smiled, "Let me up so I can get my swimsuit on. I think I left one here for when I visit."

"Aren't they all? Figure everything can be solved by hitting stuff, and if that doesn't work they go to plan B hit stuff more." Katt laughed a bit, purring softly as she cuddle up against Dot, "One nice thing about having a girlfriend to hang out with, nice to have a bit of estrogen around once in awhile." she purred.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad