Join our server on Discord

Magical Starsign.
Arc seemed to give Yachiru a sheepish grin from behind his icy face mask, admitting, "I was curious. Shouldn't have sneaked around. My bad."

Hyouzen nodded, doing his best to remember all of the new names. He then chuckled as he realized where Shadow had gotten his burger from, remarking, "Heh, it would be a shame to let perfectly good food go to waste." The water dragon then grabbed a perfectly good, yet abandoned sandwich and ate it in one bite. "Eh, needs pickles."

Arc suddenly waved arms and told his master, "Master?! What if...?"

"Settle down, squirt. Lunch time's almost over. The janitor would have just pitched that stuff anyways." Hyouzen thought for a moment and asked them, "So what classes do you guys have next?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"It's Saturday, so we don't have many..." Yachiru explained, and then recalled, "In the way, though, I saw this announcement that Ms. Vook was going to be occupied in the afternoon," Karomaru swallowed, "Something about a special extra-curricular student training program. Morning Offensive Magic classes were also cancelled because Ms. Katt was occupied with them as well..." she pouted, "I was looking forwards to her class, but that blackboard extended my morning I guess."

The spiky-blondie boy reached to grab one of Hyouzen's burgers, not wanting to pick from the leftovers nearby, "Well, if you're not gonna eat yours, I'll save myself a trip," he shrugged, going ahead and eating it.

(Halls)

Reno shook his head, recovering from his daze, "Arf!" he barked to Slash, passing him while carefully sniffing the floor, this time walking and following Karomaru's trail in a much more clamer way. This time the little two-tailed pup was sure of where he was going it seemed, the two were steadily approaching the cafeteria.

(Nether)

Feeling the slathered cock rubbing against those large orbs, Mar lightly shivered, panting hotly as he watched Thorne work his dick, "Gawd, you're real good with tit-fucks. Glad I got you away from that manga, there's nothing like feelin' it!" he contently exclaimed.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
The water dragon chuckled a little upon hearing Yachiru's words, and then admitted, "Oh yeah. Guess I forgot it was Saturday since I was stuck doing this dumb makeup course for my Defensive Magic." Hyouzen then looked down and noticed that his last burger was gone, barely seeing Karomaru grabbing and inhaling the sandwich. "Heh, you have some real balls buddy stealing from me."

Arc then retorted before his master could get real angry and told him, "But, but, they were others leftovers, master. Not yours."

Hyouzen shrugged, "Bleh, already told ya lunch is about over, squirt." He then thought for a moment and asked, "So what do you guys do for fun around here anyways? I just transferred to this place a few days ago."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Yeah, we know, we were in that class." Shadow groaned, "Not sure if they're making us stronger or just entertaining themselves. So you know what to expect from Ms. Vook's class?" he asked, hopeful it wouldn't be too much work.

"Uhm, can anyone join in or is it just for a few select students?" Kitt asked, hoping to join in on a class.

"Haven't been here long enough to figure out if they do anything." Shadow shrugged, "Guess maybe after hours could go exploring around the place or something." he said with a slightly devious grin.

*Halls*

Slash sniffed at the air as he caught the scent of food, "Alright, food!" he shouted happily as he ran into the cafeteria, somehow knowing where to find Shadow as he jumped on the table and grabbed what was left of his burger, "Man I was starving." he grinned as he bit into it.

*nether*

"Sure beats my imagination," Thorne purred, flicking her tongue at Mar's cock each time it poked out from her chest, teasing it with the tip of her tongue as she smiled up at him with a lustful look.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"What do you mean, Shadow?" Karomaru blinked, "You don't mean you want to go back in there, do you?" he asked with slight worry, then turned to Kitt with a flat stare, "And you don't really want to go to that class, it's punishment," he said in a whiny tone.

A familiar bark alerted the boy as Reno came running in right after Slash, his tongue flailing in air as he ran to his master, "Oh, Reno! You're back!" he exclaimed, smiling as he turned with his arms open to greet his familiar but Reno jumped and instead kicked his face as a platform to safely land on the table to begin eating whatever was left over from Hyouzen's tray since that's where the major concentration of food was "Owww! Damnit!" moaned Karomaru as he held by his face, his cheeks and forehead having been scratched by Reno's claws, "It stiiiiiings!"

(Nether)

That look was all he needed, his tail began wagging like an excited dog's as he shifted, scooping Thorne only to lay her down on her belly, "Ready for it?" he said as he held her by her left buttcheek and stroked it while his right hand caressed his twitching erection, he would blow from just staring at her hot body if he didn't penetrate soon.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Hyouzen growled and held Reno by the scruff of his neck. His red eyes showed a furious glare, while his hand moved into position. The water dragon then calmed down and slapped Reno harmless across the muzzle like a newspaper. "Bad dog." He then set him down beside Karomaru, before noticing he was bleeding. "Crap, you alright, dude?"

Arc blinked and looked around, quickly filling up a clean bag with some of his own ice, making a makeshift ice pack to help numb the pain. "No fear, Arc is a hero." He then hands it to Karomaru and grins.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Well hey if the class isn't gonna be a screaming death trap like the last one why not. Maybe she teaches meditation or something like that, just sitting around and staying relaxed." He chuckled a bit, "Guy can hope can't he? Hey!" He growled a bit as Slash took his burger.

"Don't 'Hey' me I just spent that whole time stuck in a pool with a psycho chick trying to kill me. I need some food." he growled a bit.

*Nether*

Thorne growled in lust, "Well what're you waiting for? An invitation?" she chuckled, lifting up her ass as she lowered her head, reaching underneath herself and gentley spreading apart her pussy lips, showing off her glistening folds, gentley rubbing at her clit to excite herself, "Come on, let me show you how a real woman handles that cock." she growled in lust.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Grrr, arf!" Reno growled in annoyance as Hyouzen handled him away from the food, biting his fingers in self-defense as he squirmed.

"Oww, shit. No wonder he went at the food first," Karomaru said while grabbing the ice-bag and putting it on his stinging face, "Thanks, Popcicle," he said in a friendly manner.

Yachiru suddenly felt out of place. So many people, and so many distractions at once, she looked at Kitt and discretely asked her: "Are these... your friends?"

(Nether)

"Never heard a better deal!" Mar said as he postioned himself and supported himself by Thorne's waist, suddenly plundering all of his cock through her love tunnel's entrance in one swift but harsh hump, "Grrrrowr! So moist...!"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Yep," Kitt smiled, "These're the two that rescued me and flare from that weird place. Karomaru and Reno, and Shadow and,"

"Please please, no autographs, I know I'm awesome, guy's please line up on my left for high fives, ladies to my right for make outs."

"Uhm, I don't remember your familiar's name."

Slash comically fell off the chair, his leg twitching a bit while Shadow broke into laughter from the scene.

*Nether*

Thorne dug her claws into the bed, her tail wrapping tightly around Mar's waist as she roared in pleasure, "Ooh, damn I love it, being stuffed to the brink, mmm, fuck me hard stud."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"You're welcome bunches! ...Popsicle?" Arc was a little confused by the nickname and tilted his head. In the eyes of the ice golem, the world was too hot, rather than the world thinking he was too cold. He just shrugged though and accepted the nickname with a grin.

"Ow, you little shit!" Hyouzen hissed in pain after Reno bit his fingers. He shook the familiar roughly off, causing the furry dragon to be thrown against a wall lightly. The water dragon then looked at his hand and groaned. The bite marks on his fingers managed to pierce his thick scales, causing a little blood to leak out. "Dammit..."

Arc immediately leaped into action upon seeing his master injured by Reno, staring off against the hybrid familiar. "You hurt master! Apologize or else!"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions