Join our server on Discord

Blue + Red = Chaos
Once she was in the kitchen, Ada waved her claws in the air and mumbled a spell, causing the kitchen utensils and ingredients to move on their own and cook. "Ah, I love magic. Shouldn't take long, Mar." The queen dragoness turned around and rubbed his belly a little. "Tell me, how hungry is my handsome dragon boy?"

(House)

Crimson gasped a bit before he finally felt the growth medicine wear off, but not before leaving him as a twelve foot tall fox with a healthy amount of muscle beneath his red and white fur. "Man, what was in that stuff?" He looked down and blushed a bit, realizing he was twice as tall as Dot now. "Heh, that wasn't green tea, right?" He looked at his beefy arm and gave it an experimental flex.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"I think I could eat you." Mar simply said, giving off a cheesy, but happy smile.

(House)

"Wh-wh-wh..." Dorothy mumbled, being walled against the table as she looked up, "Green Tea?! Where did I say I had green tea? Wait... You... didn't..." she said, looking around desperately, hoping not to find a flask she had been storing inside the refrigerator, but she found it eventually, "You... you did." She finished, blushing even more as she felt the heat of what seemed to be the biggest pant bulge in the world right in front of her face.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Hehe, you think so, eh. Silly dragon boy." Ada laughed softly before she returned to cooking breakfast, her magic speeding up the process until it was all done with just about everything Mar had asked for. "All ready. I made you bacon, sausage, pancakes, and eggs like you wanted. Eat up, handsome." She smiled softly towards him before taking a seat at the table.

(House)

Crimson shook his head and told her. "I asked you if I could have the green tea and you said yes. I didn't think it was some growth formula." The fox flexed his arm again and thought to himself, Eh, not a big problem. I could probably fix it with an antidote...but I might as well enjoy it for now. These muscle are really nice. He then looked down towards Dorothy and gave her a pleasant smile. "Well, okay, I guess we both made a mistake. How about we just eat breakfast for now. We can worry about this later." His paw softly caressed her back before he sat down at the table, breaking the chair because of the weight of his muscular frame. "Heh, sorry about that, Dot. I'll buy you a new one later."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Woohoo! Air can cook really well!" Mar chuckled, jumping onto a seat in front of the table, before he savagely started to dig in, the food starting to disappear into his gullet as he gulped, and never chewed.

(House)

Dorothy jumped a bit when she heard the chair creak and shatter under Crimson, and in the moment she saw that, her eyes appraised his enormous bulge bouncing. Her jaw dropped.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ada huffed a little, watching him swallow the breakfast she made, barely tasting the fruits of her labor. "Humph, all that magic and you swallow all that food in a matter of seconds." The queen dragoness sits down across from him and tries to calm down as she begins to eat her breakfast, taking the time to chew a little before swallowing. "Well, as long as you enjoyed it, I guess that's enough for me. So once I'm done, what does my dragon boy want to do, hmmm?"

(House)

"Why are you looking at me like that, Dot? I'm not going to...hmmm?" Crimson noticed Dorothy was not staring into the eyes, but at his crotch which was quite tented. The burly fox blushed a little under his fur and told her, "Heh, guess I still have a bit of morning wood, sorry about that." He then smirked a little and added, "You sure are staring at it a lot, cutie. Maybe you'd like a closer look?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Huh?" Mar raised both eyebrows, face full of pancake bits, "That's all you gonna eat?" he said after swallowing, "Aw c'mon Ada! You gotta give that body some nurturing!" he lectured.

(House)

"H-huh?!" Dorothy snapped out, gasping, "You... what do you mean? I-I'm not staring or a-anything!" she babbled, blushing.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Unlike you, I like to taste my food, I'll be done in a minute." Ada continued to ingest her hot breakfast, enjoying the meal before finishing her plate. The queen sized lizard then turned her gaze back towards the muscular blue lizard. "Alright, I'm finished now, Mar." She arises from the table and asks him, "Well, it's a nice day out, dragon boy. How about we go have some fun, maybe at the beach?"

(House)

"Yes you are, silly," he joked, pointing out that her eyes were still locked onto his bulging pants. Crimson arose from the floor and walked up to Dorothy, telling her in a teasing tone, "C'mon smexy, I can tell you want to have a look." He lowered his pants a little, revealing his large fox cock which was practically a third leg. "You like?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Oooh." Mar said, stopping for a moment before he directed his full attention to Ada's body, "Does that mean I get to see you in a bikini?!" he said eagerly, his tail wagging already.

(House)

"Wow." Was Dorothy's single statement, seeing the immense man-hood go lower and lower, past Crimson's knees and even further down! "I-it's enormous!" she suddenly meeped.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Maybe..." she declared in a teasing manner before adding, "Give me a sec to get dressed." Ada went off to her bedroom and looked through her dresser, moving past her silky underwear to where her swimsuits were stored. After looking through a few, the queen dragoness returned with a tight blue bikini covering her red scaled curves. "Does my pervy dragon boy like my swimsuit?" With a sly grin, she gave a Mar a teasing shake of her plump buns, covered only by the snug bikini bottom.

------------

"Yeah, that growth formula of yours worked really well, Dot." Crimson smirked towards before lifting his massive member with one of his muscular paws, the fleshy tip now pointed towards Dorothy. With his thick fox cock and fluffy balls free, his musky scent started to fill the room in the dragoness's direction. "Give it a touch or a taste if you want, cutie. I bet you'll like it."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Get on all fours, now." Mar suddenly said, standing up along with his cock, that had immediately emerged from his pouch upon seeing such splendor. "I'm going to take you." He simply said, his eyes never moving from Ada's behind.

(House)

"G-god," Almost hypnotized by the statements, she proceeded to walk in front of Crimson, getting in front of the glans, she could almost fit her head through that immense tip, "T-this isn't r-right!" she snapped, trying to look away, "W-we HAVE to get you back to normal!" she babbled.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad