Join our server on Discord

Shindou / L. Werewolf RPG
Silence dawned for a few moments, before Tieya blushed furiously, her head turning to the side. Her eyes were just wide open; staring at the ground, as she gulped again. "...Like... L-Like the way I do you~?" Almost immediately, she bit her lip after saying that.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
His ears twitched as heard her statement, and immediately given response. "Hmm...no wonder I could sniff a horny smell..." Ryo then blush furiously, as covers his face with both paws. "Ohh...I'm soo embarrasing!!"
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Almost immediately, Tieya jerked back, her eyes widening and a heavy blush falling across her face. "W-W-What?!" She bit her lip, and looked down at the table, embarresed by his words enough to silence her. "Oh... oh heck..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
In instant, Ryo uncovers his face and ask for forgiveness. "I-I'm sorry, Tieya..I-I didn't mean to..to say that...Please forgive me..." He grab his empty plate and walks to the kitchen, in order to hide his embarrassment.

He lift both paws, grips it tightly and knock his head harder to vanish his naughty thoughts. "Damn you, my head. I shouldn't say that in front of my beloved friend!"
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Tieya immediately turned her head to a side - as to avoid his sight any longer as her face flushed a deep red through embarresment. "Oh.... oh god, great...." Was the only thing running through her mind, as she nibbled nervously on her finger.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Meanwhile, he clean the plate on the sink and as he finish doing that, he returned back to the dining table to take Tieya's plate. He saw that she didn't finish eating. Without looking to Tieya and his heart beats fast, he spoke nervously. "T-Tieya...you didn't finish your food..."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"I-I... I couldn't, Ryo." She stated, still blushing heavily and lookinh to the side. Shaking her head, she just continued to look at the wall on the other side of the room - not really paying attention.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Ryo take the plate slowly and return back to the kitchen. He look to the leftover food, and eats the food until the plate is clean. He don't have an intention to throw away the leftover food, because it's already become his habit to finish the food.

After cleaning the plate, he return back to Tieya, glared to her for a short while before walking to the living room, and open the computer to watch the digital TV show. Inside his mind, he really wants to hugs Tieya, but since he accidentally speak a words that really embarrass her, he don't have any mood to do that. "I'm so sorry, Tieya...I don't mean to say that..."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
After a few moments, Tieya lifted up her head, and sighed - putting both her claws over her face for a while, while she thought to herself. It was only a while later, that she decided to actually move; into the living room, with her ears drooped. As soon as she saw him at the computer, she knew immediately that she shouldn't disturb him... but... she wanted to. Even after the embarresing statement.

Which made her do what she did next. She moved behind him and wrapped her arms around his neck, lowering her muzzle into his hair. She didn't talk; just nuzzled through his hair gently...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Ryo murrs quietly and place his right paw on her arm, caressing softly while close eyes. After a short while, he spoke softly. "Tieya...I'm sorry...I didn't mean to say that...Really..."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds