Join our server on Discord

Renamon RPG
The white-furred Lienamon smiled cutely, as she wrapped his arms slowly around Olvin, while deepening the kiss with him. "Mrrrrrrr......"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Mmmm..." Olvin started pressing his face to White's, half afraid that all of this might turn out to be some cruel joke or something.
White's paws then slowly glided down to Olvin's butt, and rubbed it softly, as she then blushed - her tongue starting to poke into his lips as her tail wrapped around his waist.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Alexia looked closly at Kyosan blinking "Is there something wrong with your eyes?"

Gus still stood in the same spot listening to his CD Player.
The OCA
"Uhhh... n-no..." Kyosan then gulped, and blurted out. "I was enjoying seeing your c-cute face."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Alexia smiled cutely as her nose was right in front of his face her ears twitching "Oh you're so sweet." she chimed as she give him a light nuzzle with her nose.
The OCA
Olvin gasped slightly, his breaths coming is short pants as he just let her do as she wished.
Ashley jumps up and teleports.

*in the city.More specifically,a digimon fight club....*

"I know you're faster then that."Alan said as he jumps over a Guilmon's tail,then kicks it in the face.

"What are you doing here,in a fight club?"

"Hey Ashley,so far you're the only Rookie digimon I've never beat."he then uppercutted the Guilmon,knocking it out."Had to search forever to find this place.Bye guys."he walked out of the building with Ashley.
Justin just leaned against a light poled while listening to his headphones...I'm hungry..
The OCA
OOC: Uhh, just a note, it's Gus... isn't it, Disturbed?

IC:

Pulling him closer, White then slowly started to play with Olvin's tongue, as she softly rubbed her crotch against his - her tail stretching around and wrapping around both of them. "Mhhrrr...."

Kyo blushed softly at the nuzzling, but he had grown a little used to it, so he wasn't as wordless as before. "Well.... I'm only trying to be honest..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds