Join our server on Discord

Idea for a new digimon series;
Actually.... I have three Parallel Series which follow a similar timeline to the first three incarnations of Digimon, and I call these series Digimon Adventure Gaiden, Digimon 02 Gaiden, and Digimon Tamers Gaiden. The core cast in all three of them in American kids.

Digimon Adventure Gaiden - Begins with two additional kids, Genki Karada (who was in Montana on a trip with his parents) and Ben Cohen. Introduces Kimberly Bates, though she doesn't join the boys until after File Island. They receive a few special villains, but are frequently just dodging around Vandemon or the Dark Masters.
--- Except that Ben and Kimberly are sent back to Montana instead of Tokyo, and have to get their Digimon to reach Ultimate (Perfection) level to defeat a unique enemy rather than just one of Vandemon's minions.
Series code: DAG
Leader - Genki, for no particular reason.
Crests: Genki - Trust; Ben - Justice; Kim - Wit

Digimon 02 Gaiden - Begins with Genki and Ben STILL stuck in the Digital World after three years and being attacked by the Digimon Emperor. After acquiring the DigiEggs of Trust and Justice, Kimberly is shown, longing to go back. She's drawn back in, along with three new kids - Kevin Allman and Gabrielle and Griff Hunter. They find a cave with four DigiEggs in it, and manage to pick them up. The beginning of the series focuses on the Digimon Emperor, but the second arc focuses on a new evil unrelated to Archnemon and Mummymon, while they ignore the World Tour altogether, as they're focused on a much larger threat within the Digital World.
--- After the defeat of their own enemy and Belial Vandemon, the 02 Gaiden kids go into an offshoot story (Digimon Gaiden: Beyond the Dark Portal) where they explore the Dark Ocean world. Genki and Ben stay in the real world for most of this storyline.
Series Code: D2G, DGB
Leader: Kimberly
DigiEgg traits: Trust, Justice - Genki & Ben; Wit, Imagination - Kimberly & Kevin [confirmed couple in DGB, btw]; Humility, Liberty - Gabrielle & Griff

Digimon Tamers Gaiden - Beginning with three fifth graders chosen to be Digimon Tamers, the series is planned to be quite a bit darker than the other two (excluding DGB) with a focus on mortality and death. After all, not every kid is partnered with a Digimon he met in a graveyard, or who happens to evolve into three of the most evil Digimon from Adventure (Devimon, Myotismon and Piedmon). The American Tamers (who happen to live around where I do) are joined by a few additional friends who gain partners -- partners like Ogremon, Yashamon, and BlackGatomon.
--- The Tamers Gaiden team actually fights the D-Reaper from inside the Digital World, and though only David, Angela, Ben and Jason get to Bio-Merge to Mega, all three of the other Digimon have the ability to evolve to Ultimate with a weaker Bio-Merge. This is not the normal Ultimate of the Digimon, if one has been confirmed, though. Yes, the Ben mentions is the same as in DAG and D2G, one of the specials I'm planning for D2G explains why he left his home dimension.
Series Code: DTG
Full Cast List [Human/Partner] - David/Tsukaimon, Angela/DemiDevimon, Jason/Houndmon[fanmade], Lisa/Ogremon, Henry/Yashamon, [unnamed]/BlackGatomon, Ben/Aelymon[fanmade].
Leader - Initially David, but at some point before they go to the Digital World he gives the role to Angela (who is happy to take it).

As you can see, I have made three side series to the originals, and the leaders in two of those are female.

Stormfeather Dancer Wrote:Who's Lord Archive, is he on FanFiction.net?

Lord Archive is one of the best fanfic authors I know. He has a taste for numerous series, some of which I'm familiar with, others of which I'm not. All of his fanfiction is written superbly, whether it's clean or adult. He publishes his work on MediaMiner.org since FFN will not publish stories with explicit (NC-17) content.

Anyhow, Lord Archive has one series in which the Chosen he focuses on are from London, England (as opposed to London, Ontario in Canada), and though I'm not certain, I think is leadership character in London Diaries is a female. I could be wrong though, as it's been a long time since I read London Diaries.

Messages In This Thread
Idea for a new digimon series; - by grabjuri - 06-11-2004, 03:37 PM
[No subject] - by neomatrix2084 - 03-24-2005, 04:52 AM
[No subject] - by Anonmon - 03-24-2005, 06:10 AM
[No subject] - by Nate Hunter - 03-27-2005, 08:58 AM
[No subject] - by Rokeniva - 05-06-2005, 10:03 AM
[No subject] - by Anonmon - 05-06-2005, 10:38 AM
[No subject] - by UnknownH - 05-06-2005, 01:51 PM
[No subject] - by Rokeniva - 05-07-2005, 05:14 PM
[No subject] - by Nate Hunter - 05-08-2005, 02:33 AM
[No subject] - by Baby Cyndaquil - 05-08-2005, 07:20 AM
[No subject] - by Anonmon - 05-09-2005, 09:45 AM