Join our server on Discord

Worst personal gaming moments.
Speaking on Shin Megami Tensei, I have to say that Persona 4 really mindfucked me with the way they did the whole good/bad ending thing. I got the bad ending and was like: "WTF is this?" It felt like there should have been more to the game, and guess what? There was!

Also, when I lag in Grand Fantasia and get raped by everyone. That sucks. Only in PvP that is. Monsters can't rape me anymore. :3 Hmmm....monster rape...o3o

Oh, and a more recent one was in Birth by Sleep where in you had to fight Vanitas at the end of Ventus's story [not much of a spoiler; you could figure it out at the beginning of the game.] But anywho, so you have to fight him twice right? Standard final boss thing: you never fight a final boss just once. Not that I've seen so far. In an RPG. But anyway, so he gives me a little trouble in the first battle, but I stop him in the end. Second battle, I beat the shit out of him in less than 30 seconds. No joke. Shotlock/Mega Flare/Ars Arcanum/Salvation at the end for healing. There you go. But the second battle has 2 parts hence the Salvation at the end for healing. The last part was some shit where you have to like charge up your Command Gauge by beating Vanitas in these little showdowns. I had no idea what to fucking do. I was completely stuck. I yelled obscenities to no end because I thought it to be quite fucked up. Eventually I got it, but I had never been so pissed at a game before. = /

I also got stuck playing Ice Cream Beat in Disney Town as Ventus. @.@ I just suck at mini-games.

Oh, in Grandia III, killing Xorn took me a fucking hour. The thing had to have had millions of HP. It was crazy. He was easy, but he took FOREVER. ><

There's probably more, but I'll leave it at that for now.

The battle against the Iron Maiden in The World Ends with You. Annoying. Shit. That is all.

Okay, now I'm done. ^ ^;
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA

Messages In This Thread
Worst personal gaming moments. - by Shadowknight - 10-12-2010, 04:33 PM
RE: Worst personal gaming moments. - by Erethzium - 10-13-2010, 08:17 AM
RE: Worst personal gaming moments. - by Adym - 10-13-2010, 08:33 AM
RE: Worst personal gaming moments. - by Duck - 10-14-2010, 08:06 AM
RE: Worst personal gaming moments. - by UnknownH - 10-14-2010, 01:17 PM
RE: Worst personal gaming moments. - by Lost - 10-15-2010, 04:19 AM