Join our server on Discord

I thought this place was gone forever!
(09-30-2009 05:54 PM)Renafan Wrote: Wowzers!

Okay, I probably shouldn't have used THAT phrase...but when did this place come back? One day, it's gone forever...now it's back? WTH? What exactly happened? Did the site just go down temporarily?...Anyway, I'm back. Nice to see ya all again.

-Renafan

What are you talking about? The forum was down for only two weeks over year ago during a forum issue. The site itself was functional the whole time. That's the only down time the forums have had in anywhere recent times. The other being the name issue, but that wasn't really a down time but rather a name issue and it was dicussed in the alternative forum because the host liked to black mail us. After carefully analyzing the situation and while staying up to 7 am, I started the operation what I called "The Operation" and made a plan of which would make things functional, as I remember saying to Lord Patamon "Getting things back up is high priority, we are starting to lose members." My original idea was to have it called just www.digiartistdomain.com but then I heard it could be just changed to .org instead so we went with that instead with every one of us agreeing with that choice. The decision to do this and setting up the whole new host thing lasted less than three weeks. So I do not see your point in "going away forever" or you're just really impatient.
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you

Messages In This Thread
RE: I thought this place was gone forever! - by MISTER BIG T - 09-30-2009, 09:15 PM