Join our server on Discord

The Stripes Clan, a Furry Mafia Tale(Cowboy, Kyuubi , Backlasher, Rax)
[Diner]

"Putting a gun to the head of your niece, now that's what I call tough love." Strait cackled, hugging his straitjacket closer in the heavy rain, splashing in some puddles childishly. "Just like muh daddy did to me!"

[Sable]

"Bonzer, mate." Shaun lowered the rim of his hat over his eyes, disappearing back into the alley.

"Roight." The same voice murmured from seemingly out of nowhere, and the dingo leaped in front of the dumpster, slamming the top down on the rat's head before tossing a grenade-like explosive in it, clamping it shut with a strange vice-like hand-held device, trapping the rat in the dumpster with the explosive. He walked away from it is the explosive went off, the explosion muffled by the dumpster and the rain. It was designed to be silent anyway. "For moy next assoinment..." The dingo muttered to himself, vanishing into the darkness of the alley again.

[Castle]

"I was wondering" The tigress turned o face her aides. "Are either of you married?" Stripes asked Frank and Diesel from out of the blue. It was more curious than professional.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Stripes Clan, a Furry Mafia Tale(Cowboy, Kyuubi , Backlasher, Rax) - by Frisk E. Coyote - 07-20-2009, 11:06 AM