Join our server on Discord

Courting danger (private for me and ShadowKnight)
Jasmine smiled at the young neko girl, "Mmm you look terrific dear. Also do remember the rules that if a guy gives you money he is here to ogle and fuck you nothing more. So do realize if this Shaun guy throws money onto the stage he just another customer that had not real interest in you," The proprietor stated not wanting to see one of her girls get hurt.

"Yeah I hope Shaun doesn't do that I really like him since I first saw him. Today got the courage to ask him watch my show and was hoping to have dinner with him after words," Willow said as she gulped hoping Shaun saw her more than a sex object. Then Jasmine finished helping Willow by putting on the cat gloves and paws.
-------------------------------
Shadow shook his head, "Look if the demon knows that Willow is Raziel daughter, then he or she could use Willow's blood bring down the barrier Raziel help erect," Shadow stated in a concerned tone still talking telepathically to Shaun.

"Raziel was a powerful demon lord who turned his back against his own brethren, when he fell in love with Monica, Willow's mother. He sealed them away twenty years ago sacrificing his own life in the process. Before he died he trained me to control Willow's demonic nature so she could live a normal life since that was his dying," Shadow said telling why he protected Willow.

"Besides what I need from you is to help her keep her safe since Monica isn't here to help me fight the demon with me. But she is out of town on business," he stated implying that Willow's mother was a demon hunter.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz

Messages In This Thread
RE: Courting danger (private for me and ShadowKnight) - by Casey the furry one - 07-20-2009, 01:25 AM