Join our server on Discord

The Stripes Clan, a Furry Mafia Tale(Cowboy, Kyuubi , Backlasher, Rax)
[Diner]

"Shit." Brandon muttered, and pulled out one of his Desert Eagles, "That's what's up."

He stormed in, and put the barrel of the pistol to the back of Marle's skull.

"No." He said coldly, cocking the hammer back. It was loaded but the chamber was empty, hopefully the bluff would be enough to show Marle he was far from pleased with her actions. The Mafia Clans here were supposed to be like Robin Hood, protecting the oft-downtrodden Furr populace from the humans, while giving the Furr many things, many things illegal, that they wouldn't have normally.

[Sable]

Sable nodded silently as she quickly counted up the money.

"We never met. You get the drill." She said, never looking up. She threw her car in reverse, and drove out of the alleyway, looking for a safer spot to review the contents of the second holodisk.

Meanwhile, a punk-rocker looking rat sat silently in the dumpster, having been hiding their for most of the day. His Clan badge, a rat skull on a sewer lid, was pinned to his tattered and torn denim jacket.

"Shit...that psychobitch is on a hit for all of us..." the rat muttered quietly, poking his head out of the dumpster stealthily, to see if the other Canid had left as well.

[Castle]

Diesel tossed a fine cuban cigar to Frank, and offered him a glass of the finest scotch money could afford.

"Yeah, well, get pissed all you want. You know we pay you too well to let you quit." He laughed, "scotch?"
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Stripes Clan, a Furry Mafia Tale(Cowboy, Kyuubi , Backlasher, Rax) - by Bee - 07-18-2009, 10:35 PM