Join our server on Discord

Courting danger (private for me and ShadowKnight)
Shadow's ears stood strait up on end as sensed a powerful demonic presence. Soon he felt another presence yet it was familiar and knew immediately who it was since it was the same aura given off by Shaun. The hell hound then walked over to the door and began to paw at it while whining.

"Hold still Willow so the paint can dry out now. I will let Shadow out" Jasmine stated as she was helping put on the black body makeup on Willow. A moment later she walked over to the door and let the large dog out.

Shadow walked out the door and then turned the corner and bounded down the hallway. Then walked into the main lounge were all the girls preformed and found Shaun. Then the hell hound stopped dead in his tracks as he caught a faint whiff of death it was all over the room it he couldn't tell where it was coming from. He walked over to Shaun and where his head brushed the human's hand. The hell hound sat on his hunches and placed his tail under Shaun's shadow. Then reach into Shaun's mind, "Shut up and listen hunter, I want to protect my mistress no mater what that mean even working with a lowly human even," the hell hound stated letting the human know of his disdain. "Now what I need from you is listen to what I say so I can protect Willow is that clear?" he asked. The demonic canine knew that with their minds linked like this the hunter could clearly see what the canine was as fire burned at the base of his paws as demonic aura swirled around the dog.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz

Messages In This Thread
RE: Courting danger (private for me and ShadowKnight) - by Casey the furry one - 07-18-2009, 05:38 AM