Join our server on Discord

Courting danger (private for me and ShadowKnight)
After he had finished with the last of his classes Shaun headed home quickly, wanted to make sure he wasn't late for tonight. No sooner had he walked in the door then a large bat like creature suddenly flew at his head, "AH! Sonuva," He cursed as he ducked, swinging his bag around and smacking the creature away, "Geeze, would it kill you to just say hello like normal parents?" he asked.

"Well we aren't exactly a normal family." Shaun's mom walked into the front room, she was wearing a bright red kimono decorated with dragons, she walked over and knelt down by the bat, a simple tap on the bat and it turned into a blue orb, flying into her chest and vanishing, "You need to be ready for an attack at all times."

"Ugh, come on, no demons have been seen in decades, get with the times," Shaun rolled his eyes a bit, "Don't see the need to know how to take them down anymore."

"Because they are out there, and many still detest humans and seek destruction, and that's why we're around."

"Yeah I know I know," Shaun sighed, "Look I kinda have plans with a friend from school, so can we hurry this up?" he asked.

"Oh, you made a new friend, how cute, alright, we'll do a quick lesson today, get changed and meet me in the dojo." she smiled.

*Few hours later*

Ugh, that took longer than I expected, hope I'm not too late. Shaun though, he had finished his training fast and changed clothes, wearing a pair of blue jeans and a black shirt with a white long sleeved shirt under it. He ran to the burlesgue building quickly, walking in and taking a moment to catch his breath as he looked around, searching for Willow, or at least her dog.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

Messages In This Thread
RE: Courting danger (private for me and ShadowKnight) - by Shadowknight - 07-17-2009, 03:09 PM