Join our server on Discord

Courting danger (private for me and ShadowKnight)
The rest of the morning went normal for Willow and Shadow. Then at lunch she told her girl friend about going out with Shaun. The two had a good laugh about it since Willow been crushing on Shaun since she first saw him two years ago when she started college. Rest of the day went quickly now as it was now late it was early in the evening about six o'clock.

The young demoness was pacing around her room waiting on Jasmine to help her put on her make up she was cover herself in black body pant with light white streaks to make it look more like how real fur pattern would look. "Um uh Jasmine are you sure that I.I.I.I... will look good like this... I mean I am going to be pretty much nude except for the paws and the guarder," she stated nervously as she blushed deeply not sure if she should strip yet.

Jasmine chuckles some as brings the body paint over and another two girls join them to help get Willow ready for her first show. "Relax it is normal to be nervous your first time and besides it was your idea the whole seductive cat thing you really do need to see it through, if you ask me," she stated with warm gentle smile. "Besides with your whole body being covered in the paint to make it look seamless and show that your pretty neko girl," She stated with a purr while Shadow barked in agreement.

"Okay Okay I get the point," Willow gulpled as she began to strip down. Off came her shirt then her bra revealing her breast that were a nice A cup that that were just great for her figure. She blushed even more as the other girls walked over admiring her body. She then removed her skirt as she then stood their in her panties not ready to take them off yet.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz

Messages In This Thread
RE: Courting danger (private for me and ShadowKnight) - by Casey the furry one - 07-17-2009, 05:25 AM