Join our server on Discord

The Stripes Clan, a Furry Mafia Tale(Cowboy, Kyuubi , Backlasher, Rax)
Strait wagged his tail. "Sweet. I'll wait for you in your house!" The fox said as he mounted his motorcycle and roared off into the rainy night.

"That won't be necessary, Frank." Stripes said coolly, folding her arms behind her back and padding over to the window again to gaze out into the stormy streets. "The mission I've given to Sable will take care of this business, and initiate our newest member into our family. After all... I can't judge on reputation alone."

[Deserted Alleyway]

"-Ya got the deisk?" A voice with a heavy Australian called at Sable from the back of the alley, a pair of amber eyes appearing in the gloom of the darkness. A few steps resounded off the wet ground before a rather handsome dingo in what seemed to be clothes stolen off Steve Irwin's corpse itself came into view. "I'm your contact, Shaun Redfield. N' this is your next assoinment." The dingo said coursely, handing her a second holo-disk. It contained a secret commission from another Clandestine Syndicate offering 100 Million to wipe out the entire organization who wanted Brandon dead. "You oughta find the Mers'n'ry, Renuhlah before she toikes the hit on Brundan. Moy boss offers you foive million for gettin' here." He handed her a briefcase. "You'll get the other foive million from your boss."

[Outside Diner]

A motorcycle screeched to a halt in front of the diner Marle was in, stopping right in front of Brandon as if blocking his path. It was Strait. "Wuffy." He greeted, swiveling around to face the wolf. "-Gonna do something you're not gonna like, kay?" He said, jumping off his bike. "But later. Go greet your- our new family."
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Stripes Clan, a Furry Mafia Tale(Cowboy, Kyuubi , Backlasher, Rax) - by Frisk E. Coyote - 07-14-2009, 01:19 PM